Trump Just Made A Huge Miscalculation Firing Jeff Sessions

Nov 2012
nirvana
But look for more Mueller indictments to come down soon. And as former Rep. David Jolly noted on MSNBC, expect that Democrats will at the very least “have some type of Mueller report in their hands” come January. (Additionally, getting rid of Mueller certainly doesn’t end the Southern District of New York inquiry.)

Democrats have a lot of experienced lawmakers ready to perform these oversight duties, and that’s exactly what voters elected them to do. Not a moment too soon.

Trump just made a huge miscalculation in firing Jeff Sessions

Nov 2017
Virginia
This just comes across as plain nonsense. It makes it even more apparent that the Democrats are chasing around after something non-existent like a cat trying to catch the red dot from a laser pointer.

DemoCATS:

May 2018
Chicago
But look for more Mueller indictments to come down soon. And as former Rep. David Jolly noted on MSNBC, expect that Democrats will at the very least “have some type of Mueller report in their hands” come January. (Additionally, getting rid of Mueller certainly doesn’t end the Southern District of New York inquiry.)

Democrats have a lot of experienced lawmakers ready to perform these oversight duties, and that’s exactly what voters elected them to do. Not a moment too soon.

Yep, and they'd better not cave either. You are absolutely right- voters elected them because the GOP is letting trump get away with whatever he wants.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
i agree i'm just going to say this i am glad he did it sessions is aright wing theocrat and and trump just shot himself deep in the genitals with this. now he will painfully bleed to death

Jun 2012
Barsoom
The House does not have oversight of the executive branch. I wish this unconstitutional idea would be challenged in court and put it to rest. The House only has impeached power, and that is not oversight. The president has the same power of oversight over Congress as Congress does over the president.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
The House does not have oversight of the executive branch. I wish this unconstitutional doctrine would be challenged in court. The House only has impeached power, and that is not oversight.
try and stop us, you should be glad the alternative was a bloody civil war

Jun 2012
Barsoom
The mid-term results were a rebuke of the Democrats. The Democrats should have picked up 6 seats in the Senate and a few more in the House.

Dec 2015
Arizona

Gosh! Who knew that working with Mueller could be so hard?? LOL
This is what happens when an ignorant, inexperienced, moron is elected to the U.S. presidency. Daily Kos is absolutely right and GOOD FOR THEM, bringing this center stage. Once again, Trump's ego gets the best of him. HE REALLY thinks that he is going to out-maneuver Bob Mueller? Trump is such a fool--such a joke.
When did we first suspect that Trump was going to eventually fire Jeff Sessions? Over a year ago?? Was Bob Mueller sitting on his hands all these months?
First of all, nothing holds more peril than making the move everyone expected when you have pretty close to no idea what cards are being held by your adversary, special counsel Robert Mueller in this case.
One of the comments caught my attention: Trump is not gonna let his children go to prison.

So, is Mueller thinking "IF I can't nail slippery Trump, I'll go after his children?"???? It's certainly worth pondering.