Trump kicks Hillary's ass in the media

May 2016
Florida
Try to follow this one. It's a little complicated.
In the battle against 'sleazy' media, why Trump keeps lapping Hillary | Fox News

In the battle against 'sleazy' media, why Trump keeps lapping Hillary

One candidate is openly hostile to the press but does all kinds of interviews—television, radio, newspapers, magazines, websites—day after day. The other candidate is privately hostile to the press but also very selective in doing interviews—and hasn’t held a news conference in months.

Of course there’s an imbalance in the coverage, and it’s about more than ratings—though attracting more eyeballs and clicks is clearly a factor.

The New York Times, in a piece on this very subject, offered an example:

“Last week, none of the three major cable news networks — CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC — carried Mrs. Clinton’s speech to a workers’ union in Las Vegas, where she debuted sharp new attack lines against Mr. Trump.“Instead, each chose to broadcast a live feed of an empty podium in North Dakota, on a stage where Mr. Trump was about to speak.”

So “AWAITING TRUMP PRESSER” is deemed more newsworthy than the presumptive Democratic nominee actually speaking. And that does not speak well of the media.
This goes right back to what AMERICA'S ANCHORMAN has been saying for years.

Mrs. Clinton Lacks Trump's Star Power -- And the Democrats Know It - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Mrs. Clinton Lacks Trump's Star Power -- And the Democrats Know It

So now you have Trump and this unmistakable, the Trump support is more than just political support for a candidate. And you compare that, the Democrats see it, and everybody sees it, you can't miss it, it equals excitement, it equals buzz. People are having a good time. The candidate is having a good time. The candidate may be having the best time of his life. Everybody involved in this is soaking it up and eating it up, and they're making the most of it, they're laughing, enjoying, they're having a great time.

And over on the Democrat side, there isn't even a speck of anything like that. It is sheer boredom. It is sheer dryball. It is dull, it is gray, it is scandal racked, there's no excitement. Mrs. Clinton is not only not a political star, she has no hope of being a pop culture crossover star. Even the people that are gonna vote for her hold their nose to do it in many cases. They're doing it because there's a D next to her name. Not because they're attached or connected to her in any way. We know that that doesn't exist.

Just remember, folks. Hitlary hasn't given ONE press conference in the year 2016. NOT ONE.

Trump has been on ALL the networks and ALL the talk shows. Hell, he went on Colbert's left wing biased late night talk show where he got wild cheers just mentioning THE WALL. He even agreed to an interview on the left wing Rolling Stone.

You can say that Trump has bashed the media for being so dishonest, but he has made himself readily accessible to ALL the media.

Hillary hasn't.

Reactions: 1 person
May 2016
Florida
Bottom line, even DESPITE the best efforts of the Republican establishment, when the race comes down to Hillary versus Trump, it's going to be Reagan/Mondale all over again. Trump is going to kick her communist ass from one coast to the other.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I agree that Trump has 'star power' over Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Sanders. But we're not casting a second rate reality show, we're hiring the leader of our nation - and intelligence, experience, intelligence, compassion, intelligence, knowledge of national and world political history, intelligence, a plan for economic survival, improving education, updating infrastructure, oh, did I mention INTELLIGENCE? are the things we should be worrying about.

Not 'star power.'

If I want 'star power' there's a multi-plex cinema on every corner and we're forty five minutes from Broadway. I'll get my 'star power' there.

For a President, I want a leader.

Reactions: 3 people
Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
he got wild cheers just mentioning THE WALL
how tall is that wall going to be?

I'm just curious, because as soon as the height of the wall is announced, I'm going into business making ladders 1 foot higher.

I'm going to be a 1%'er.

Reactions: 3 people
May 2016
Florida
I agree that Trump has 'star power' over Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Sanders. But we're not casting a second rate reality show, we're hiring the leader of our nation - and intelligence, experience, intelligence, compassion, intelligence, knowledge of national and world political history, intelligence, a plan for economic survival, improving education, updating infrastructure, oh, did I mention INTELLIGENCE? are the things we should be worrying about.
If it's INTELLIGENCE,experience, etc Trump has the Hildebitch beat in spades. He built a $10 BILLION company and she had to marry her way to public office. There is no contest.

Foreign policy? Just look at her disastrous record as Sect State. Four dead in Benghazi.

For a President, I want a leader.
Trump is the first REAL leader we've had since Reagan.

May 2016
Florida
how tall is that wall going to be?
About 50 feet.

I'm just curious, because as soon as the height of the wall is announced, I'm going into business making ladders 1 foot higher.
No ladder will be able to scale the great wall of Trump. Oh, and it will be guarded. Unlike our current banana republic dictator, Trump will empower the border patrol to do their jobs.

For all we know, Trump might even build luxury penthouse apartments at the top of the wall, making millions for the taxpayers.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
If it's INTELLIGENCE,experience, etc Trump has the Hildebitch beat in spades.

omg - you're a total fucking joke

He built a $10 BILLION company and she had to marry her way to public office. There is no contest.

Not if you want to count the number of times one of them has gone bankrupt and the taxpayers have had to bail him out.

Foreign policy? Just look at her disastrous record as Sect State. Four dead in Benghazi.

A Secretary of State in time of war when FOUR PEOPLE WERE KILLED. Unheard of. Asswipe.

Trump is the first REAL leader we've had since Reagan.
As a leader, Trump makes a good reality show host.

Reactions: 4 people