Trump lies again. There was no "imminent threat" from "Ear-ron".

Dec 2015
Arizona
That is loony even for you.

The recent attack on our embassy in Iraq was but round one of Iranian escalation. Trump acted decisively to defuse it.

Had Suleimani not been taken out at the opportunity, and had that gotten out, the DIms and the MSM would be crucifying Trump for not acting, and you'd be right in there joining in attacking Trump.
Well.....thanks! I've never been called loony before. If you think I'm loony because of a well-documented Trump hatred for Obama then fine and dandy.
Maybe you need to catch up on some publicized history going back to the Correspondent's Dinner in April 2016 when Trump got ROASTED and TOASTED by Obama and others. Check it out--you'll have no problem finding the clips.
The annual ritual — introductory speeches that no one listened to, aggressive schmoozing, photo ops and other strange encounters. By the time the president got up to speak, the crowd had been drinking for more than three hours. Obama smacked Trump with insults time after time.
What no one in the crowd knew until the next day was that even as he joked, Obama had authorized the secret raid that took out Osama bin Laden.
Two months later--almost to the day--Trump announced his candidacy. Trump is a vindictive man and he's certainly gotten his revenge where Obama is concerned. He's rolled back everything Obama did. He's persuaded people to nominate him for a Nobel. Now he's taken out someone like bin Laden.
I wonder what comes next? Wife number 4 will be black with a Ph.D.?

• Haha
Reactions: imaginethat
Mar 2018
Rosebud
exactly. if trump/pompeo were telling the truth, and embassies were in danger, it's pretty fucked up to not alert them

LOL

That is because it was in the planning stages and President Trump nipped it in the bud when he had Qassem Soleimani and Kataib Hezbollah commander Abu Mahdi Al Muhandis taken out.

The liberal tears over these people says all we need to know about you.

Mar 2018
Rosebud
BTW I don't care how "imminent" anything was, to have Qassem Soleimani and Kataib Hezbollah commander Abu Mahdi Al Muhandis in out sites in Iraq and not take them out would have been unacceptable.

And had it leaked out that President Trump had them and chose not to take them out the Dims and the TDS Fueled© crowd would be on the warpath.

Jul 2019
Georgia
LOL

That is because it was in the planning stages and President Trump nipped it in the bud when he had Qassem Soleimani and Kataib Hezbollah commander Abu Mahdi Al Muhandis taken out.

The liberal tears over these people says all we need to know about you.
wow that point flew right over your head

the point was that they` are clearly lying, and didn't realize they'd get called out

Reactions: Clara007
Mar 2018
Rosebud
wow that point flew right over your head

the point was that they` are clearly lying, and didn't realize they'd get called out

The facts clearly went over your head. The attacks were in the planning stages and Trump preempted them. I know the death of the two murdering thugs upsets you, but too bad.

Mar 2018
Rosebud
how many planned attacks we talking?

reason I ask is because trump and Pompeo have given us different numbers.

The first attack on the embassy in Baghdad was just feeling out security there.

And I really don't care, taking out those two murdering terrorists needed doing, no extra reasons needed as far as I am concerned.

But I do note the Dims and the left crying about it. You are so obvious.

Jul 2019
Georgia
The first attack on the embassy in Baghdad was just feeling out security there.

And I really don't care, taking out those two murdering terrorists needed doing, no extra reasons needed as far as I am concerned.

But I do note the Dims and the left crying about it. You are so obvious.
so just one?

so you think they're lying as well, but don't care?

guess I'm old fashioned and don't like the government lying to its citizens

(ps, you have no access to intelligence on the matter, so you're lying yourself)