Trump "pleasures" Kim in North Korea

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Trump is all theatrics and he is very good at it. The big tough guy "wannabe," Trump, figuratively pleasured Kim in front of the entire world last night!

How much more can this country stand?

Then as I watch CSPAN this morning it is clear that this "show" was bought up like an elixir at a traveling medicine show.

I am convinced between Trump's exploration of the moron in most of us and the Harris antics on teh DEm side that we will have 4 MORE years of Trump.

If I were young I would be looking to move to Europe.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
If Obie had gone to North Korea like this we would have had militias in DC waiting to greet him when he got home.

Instead we have the deplorables in their best party dress going out to celebrate.

Sick freakin' times we live in.

May 2019
USA
If Obie had gone to North Korea like this we would have had militias in DC waiting to greet him when he got home.

Instead we have the deplorables in their best party dress going out to celebrate.

Sick freakin' times we live in.
Blah, hyperbole at best. Obama actually ran a campaign promise he would meet with these people. Yes, the right howled about it. Of course they did. I get that. But, the thing is, now that Trump is actually doing it, its a bunch of hypocrisy to now say oh that is a bad thing to do. A lot of the things Obama promised to do was the reasons I voted for him. Meeting with leaders of antagonist nations, closing gitmo. Those were good reasons i voted for him. Then, he did none of it.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I have nothing against meeting with foreign leaders of all stripes. But can anyone explain why Dotard keeps dumping on the leaders of nations that are and have been allies for years and praising murderous dictators like Putin, Lil' Kimmy, the Saudi murderer and Duterte?

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
I have nothing against meeting with foreign leaders of all stripes. But can anyone explain why Dotard keeps dumping on the leaders of nations that are and have been allies for years and praising murderous dictators like Putin, Lil' Kimmy, the Saudi murderer and Duterte?
I dont know honestly. But I've wondered ever since the launch of the internet why friendly countries and their leaders were always dumping on the US or working against the US and our leaders took it or ignored it?

Not that i care anymore. Opinions being equal with the amount of @$$holes in the world.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I dont know honestly. But I've wondered ever since the launch of the internet why friendly countries and their leaders were always dumping on the US or working against the US and our leaders took it or ignored it?

Not that i care anymore. Opinions being equal with the amount of @$$holes in the world.
A lot of people in allied countries have dumped on the US as has their media, but it is rare for their leaders to do so.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Not really. To my mind: Trudeau sr (including multuple canadian pm's, Gerhard Schröder, several British pm's, multiple French pm's (scratch the their pm's. They criticize everyvody but themselves) have all taken pot shots and dumps on the US.

Oct 2010
Colorado
From the look on Lil' Kimmy's face, Trump did pleasure him but from the look on Trump's face, Lil Kimmy didn't return the favor.

At some other source I saw like 4 pics of Kimmy, Trump and the S. Korean pres. The two Koreans were always smiling but Trump looked just like this:

Trump looks like he got plooked, big time.

Howzit feel President Chump? Remember to bring your kneepads for your next round of the art of the kneel.