Trump "pleasures" Kim in North Korea

Dec 2015
Arizona
Blah, hyperbole at best. Obama actually ran a campaign promise he would meet with these people. Yes, the right howled about it. Of course they did. I get that. But, the thing is, now that Trump is actually doing it, its a bunch of hypocrisy to now say oh that is a bad thing to do. A lot of the things Obama promised to do was the reasons I voted for him. Meeting with leaders of antagonist nations, closing gitmo. Those were good reasons i voted for him. Then, he did none of it.
North Korea has dishonored each and every non-proliferation agreement it has made over the years. Kim is a lot like Trump. Liars of the highest order.
All Trump is doing is showmanship. He's showing up for a "meeting" which means absolutely nothing except an awesome photo op. God only knows what they talk about, but I'm betting it has very little to do with nuclear weapons.
Trump was told repeatedly that Kim would NEVER honor ANY agreement--never has--never will. So all these "meetings" are theater productions.
Now watch as the word "denuclearization" disappears from Trump's vocabulary.

Reactions: imaginethat
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Trump pleasures NOKO with the toughest sanctions since Truman, Truman's sanctions was a hot war that cost 50+ Thousand US lives.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
I would just like to know what happens in all of these private meetings he has with the likes of Kim, Putin, Salman, etc. I realize that Trump feels it is "none of our business", but that is bull shit from the orange dolt.

Reactions: imaginethat
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I would just like to know what happens in all of these private meetings he has with the likes of Kim, Putin, Salman, etc. I realize that Trump feels it is "none of our business", but that is bull shit from the orange dolt.

Trump has put the strongest Sanctions on Russia since Reagan, and the toughest Sanctions on NOKO since Truman. That should be a pretty clear message from the discussions at the meetings.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
These thread titles should be more like:

Post your best TDS comment

Or

Try and one-up the TDS

I mean seriously check our this intellectual gem

Trump looks like he got plooked, big time.

Howzit feel President Chump? Remember to bring your kneepads for your next round of the art of the kneel.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
imaginethat said:
Trump looks like he got plooked, big time.

Howzit feel President Chump? Remember to bring your kneepads for your next round of the art of the kneel.
The presdent that got POOKED was 44, who gave Iran 105,000 million dollars which Iran used to arm those that killed over 1000 US Soldiers. and wounded goodness knows how many

Your hypocritical nature towards Trump knows no bounds.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Trump has put the strongest Sanctions on Russia since Reagan, and the toughest Sanctions on NOKO since Truman. That should be a pretty clear message from the discussions at the meetings.
Doesn't mean shit if they are not enforced. Sanctions are placed on Iran too, and EU ignores them.

When you have the orange dolt joking with Putin about meddling in our elections, "fake news", and getting rid of journalists, well, that is more telling then sanctions. Or calling the Prince of Saudi Arabia his "friend", or how he "loves" the No. Korean murderer.

Reactions: Clara007