Trump "pleasures" Kim in North Korea

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Doesn't mean shit if they are not enforced. Sanctions are placed on Iran too, and EU ignores them.

When you have the orange dolt joking with Putin about meddling in our elections, "fake news", and getting rid of journalists, well, that is more telling then sanctions. Or calling the Prince of Saudi Arabia his "friend", or how he "loves" the No. Korean murderer.
That is ending soon, IRan has violated UN resolutions, and they attacked assets of a NATO ally

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Hypocrite.

No kidding right..?.?.?.amazing!!! Trump is making unprecedented progress w/ north Korea and all the new american left can do in the haze of late stage TDS is make Jr high grade insults. But hey... Orange man bad and all that stuff.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
No kidding right..?.?.?.amazing!!! Trump is making unprecedented progress w/ north Korea and all the new american left can do in the haze of late stage TDS is make Jr high grade insults. But hey... Orange man bad and all that stuff.
Please, put the focus on DJ's amazing progress.

Nov 2012
nirvana
Trump is all theatrics and he is very good at it. The big tough guy "wannabe," Trump, figuratively pleasured Kim in front of the entire world last night!

How much more can this country stand?

Then as I watch CSPAN this morning it is clear that this "show" was bought up like an elixir at a traveling medicine show.

I am convinced between Trump's exploration of the moron in most of us and the Harris antics on teh DEm side that we will have 4 MORE years of Trump.

If I were young I would be looking to move to Europe.
Thin Hartmann explained it perfectly last week. Trump was trained by NBC networks best situation actors trainers for his reality show. He learned that there has to be a villain in order to have a hero to save the day.

Reactions: imaginethat
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Please, put the focus on DJ's amazing progress.

Talks are open w/ the regime. He literally walked over there and talked w/ little Kim. This is most definitely progress .

I have posted on this stuff before but the TDS does not allow the new american left to observe the situation from an unbiased perspective.

One must as what does Kim want?

He wants to be viewed by the world as part of the world leader club.

He wants to westernize his nation.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Talks are open w/ the regime. He literally walked over there and talked w/ little Kim. This is most definitely progress .

I have posted on this stuff before but the TDS does not allow the new american left to observe the situation from an unbiased perspective.

One must as what does Kim want?

He wants to be viewed by the world as part of the world leader club.

He wants to westernize his nation.
How is talking with a man who had his uncle executed by anti-aircraft gun, who is the head of the last Stalinist regime in the world, arguably the most repressive regime in the world, who is known to never keep his word, and who will never give up his nuclear arms - think, Libya - "definitely progress"?

Have you ever considered the fact that Trump has gone to Kim? Throughout world history, the conquered visit the conquerer. Ever consider that? Why, if Obama was in Trump's shoes right now, the right would be declaring that Obama was on an apology tour, first Kim, then Xi.

Trump Adoration Syndrome simply does not allow the new American alternative know-it-alls to observe the situation from an unbiased perspective.

What does Kim want? To westernize his nation? Where did you get that little gem?

He ..... will ..... never ..... relinquish ..... his ...... nukes. Like, never. Your TAS renders you incapable of seeing this.

Dec 2015
Arizona
How is talking with a man who had his uncle executed by anti-aircraft gun, who is the head of the last Stalinist regime in the world, arguably the most repressive regime in the world, who is known to never keep his word, and who will never give up his nuclear arms - think, Libya - "definitely progress"?

Have you ever considered the fact that Trump has gone to Kim? Throughout world history, the conquered visit the conquerer. Ever consider that? Why, if Obama was in Trump's shoes right now, the right would be declaring that Obama was on an apology tour, first Kim, then Xi.

Trump Adoration Syndrome simply does not allow the new American alternative know-it-alls to observe the situation from an unbiased perspective.

What does Kim want? To westernize his nation? Where did you get that little gem?
He ..... will ..... never ..... relinquish ..... his ...... nukes. Like, never. Your TAS renders you incapable of seeing this.
Hey. Maybe we're not as empathetic as we should be. Donny thought (and probably still thinks) that the adoration, missing from the press, is NOT FAIR.
Donny's supporters would most certainly agree. The alternative facts seem to be slightly out of control. I'm referring to all those quotes, videos, audios---those alternative facts. Where are all his interpreters: Bannon, Sanders, Conway?
Doesn't anyone want to work with toddlers? But maybe that's why Kimmie is his buddy. They are a lot alike.

His strength is in question. His art of the deal is in question. His script of the Noko "meetings" is in question. His promises are in question--"denuclearization will be easy" and Kimmy will "bend" because we've got chemistry.
Seems like a lot of things just aren't going as planned. Is anybody feeling a bit more understanding?
Trump has feelings too....you know? :cool:

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Hey. Maybe we're not as empathetic as we should be. Donny thought (and probably still thinks) that the adoration, missing from the press, is NOT FAIR.
Donny's supporters would most certainly agree. The alternative facts seem to be slightly out of control. I'm referring to all those quotes, videos, audios---those alternative facts. Where are all his interpreters: Bannon, Sanders, Conway?
Doesn't anyone want to work with toddlers? But maybe that's why Kimmie is his buddy. They are a lot alike.

His strength is in question. His art of the deal is in question. His script of the Noko "meetings" is in question. His promises are in question--"denuclearization will be easy" and Kimmy will "bend" because we've got chemistry.
Seems like a lot of things just aren't going as planned. Is anybody feeling a bit more understanding?
Trump has feelings too....you know? :cool:
What Clara, did you miss this?

Did you miss that? Trump literally walked over there and shot the shit w/ little "the only overweight person in North Korea" Kim. Is your TDS and stuff acting up again?

Dec 2015
Arizona
What Clara, did you miss this?

Did you miss that? Trump literally walked over there and shot the shit w/ little "the only overweight person in North Korea" Kim. Is your TDS and stuff acting up again?
Oh deardeardear. Apologies all over the place, but in my advanced years I have to admit I do MISS things---glasses, purse, keys and sometimes important information.
I'd better get my walker and go back to the rocking chair, IT.
Please keep me informed. :nerd: Eureka! Found my reading glasses!

Dec 2015
Arizona
Oh deardeardear. Apologies all over the place, but in my advanced years I have to admit I do MISS things---glasses, purse, keys and sometimes important information.
I'd better get my walker and go back to the rocking chair, IT.
Please keep me informed. :nerd: Eureka! Found my reading glasses!
p.s. You should be happy that the Trumpster has a friend.