Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Reactions: se7en

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Look at the timing. Lil Kimmy offers to meet with Trump. And while Trump orgazms about getting to see his BFF again, Lil Kimmy tests their version of the Poseidon.

Pure coincidence I'm sure. wink-wink

Jul 2019
Georgia
Look at the timing. Lil Kimmy offers to meet with Trump. And while Trump orgazms about getting to see his BFF again, Lil Kimmy tests their version of the Poseidon.

Pure coincidence I'm sure. wink-wink
some waggin-the-doggery maybe?

I personally think putin has been propping up NorK's missle program, so this would be beneficial to all 3 dictators

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
This is so hum-ho that it isn't worth its own thread. Guess what Dotard's second best BFF just did:

Working-level nuclear talks between North Korea and the United States have broken off, North Korea’s chief negotiator said on Saturday.

“The negotiations have not fulfilled our expectation and finally broke off,” the North’s chief nuclear negotiator, Kim Myong Gil, told reporters through an interpreter outside the country’s embassy in Stockholm.
Who DIDN'T know?

North Korea negotiator says nuclear talks with U.S. have broken down

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
USA
To be perfectly fair, you can't blame Kim for enjoying the President's...."hospitality". You see, Trump has gotten so much "practice" on Putin that Trump is a veritable master of the fine art of fell*tio!