Trump polling better than SanFran Nan?

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I love the woman! She treats Trump as she should, like the child he is.

Donny is no match for SanFran Nan.

She has owned him.

You know who else I believe could do a number on him? AOC and Mayor Pete.

Both just ignore him like a dutiful parents ignores a screaming child. It is quite a contrast to see such young people be the adult and Trump being the child.

Good thread! Thanks for bringing this up!!!

Last edited:
Jun 2018
South Dakota
I love the women! She treats Trump as she should, like the child he is.

Donny is no match for SanFran Nan.

She has owned him.

You know who else I believe could do a number on him? AOC and Mayor Pete.

Both just ignore him like a dutiful parents ignores a screaming child. It is quite a contrast to see such young people be the adult and Trump being the child.

Good thread! Thanks for bringing this up!!!
Usually the "thanks for bringing that up" line is at the beginning to give the speaker time to figure out what to say.
She's truly losing it as are the libs when all they have is this kind of non response response. Nadler is fainting Nan is stumbling over her words, seeming to be not quite sure what to say next or even what she actually did just say.
The stress of staring losing in the face is getting to them.

Mar 2019
Texas
This brings light to the real issue of her going around claiming potus broke the law in plain sight and wants to be impeached but she will not impeach him.

She needs to take a step back and get some better perspective.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Usually the "thanks for bringing that up" line is at the beginning to give the speaker time to figure out what to say.
She's truly losing it as are the libs when all they have is this kind of non response response. Nadler is fainting Nan is stumbling over her words, seeming to be not quite sure what to say next or even what she actually did just say.
The stress of staring losing in the face is getting to them.
I could never be like you. Never.

Trump is sliding mentally. Everyone sees it so he claims that others are. Real school yard stuff. "No, you are."

They, YOU come along and repeat teh mindless school yard banter.

Honest, how the heck can someone look at them self in the mirror after doing such things?

Humans, just a miserably failed species. I am so glad I moved away. :)

Reactions: tristanrobin
Dec 2015
Arizona
This brings light to the real issue of her going around claiming potus broke the law in plain sight and wants to be impeached but she will not impeach him.

She needs to take a step back and get some better perspective.
What would you suggest?