TRUMP PREDICTS 'MARKET CRASH THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SEEN BEFORE' IF HE IS NOT REELECTED IN 2020

Oct 2010
Colorado
The Trump economy: A "good" economy with huge federal deficits. And fear, it's sure hard for Trump to give up fear when it works so well.

TRUMP PREDICTS 'MARKET CRASH THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SEEN BEFORE' IF HE IS NOT REELECTED IN 2020
President Donald Trump on Saturday simultaneously attempted to talk up his economic achievements while warning of financial doom and gloom if he is not reelected in 2020.​
"The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go," wrote the president on Twitter Saturday morning. "However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!"
...Despite the significant corporate tax cuts pushed by the Trump administration and Republicans on Capitol Hill, much of the money saved by large businesses has not been put into higher pay for their workers.​
Steven Rosenthal of the Tax Policy Center noted in February that, during 2018, "large U.S. corporations spent more than $1.1 trillion to repurchase their stock rather than invest in new plants and equipment or pay their workers more."​

More promises kept.... Trump predicts "Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!" if he is not reelected in 2020

May 2018
Chicago
I seriously doubt that. Anybody with a 401K or indeed any investments, wants Trump gone ASAP. Way too much uncertainty with this asshole. He's been shit for the market. Being 52 and needing things to go well, trust me, I'm watching. If Trump gets ousted, the market will go through the roof.

I put my contributions to my investments outside my 401K on hold, because I kept losing money. It was ridiculous. I had been putting money into the market for months just to see losses or break even.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Yes he is. About the crash part, because it’s his failed policies that will be the cause of it. And just like the last time, a Democrat will have to come in to fix it.
The market is set to crash anyway, and Trump is doing his usual fear mongering after setting the stage for a crash.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The market is set to crash anyway, and Trump is doing his usual fear mongering after setting the stage for a crash.
Lets see, the market is going to crash no matter what but it'll be Trumps fault no matter what. Do yoau hve the "Obama did it" talk track all polished up if Trump is elected and it doesn't crash?

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Lets see, the market is going to crash no matter what but it'll be Trumps fault no matter what. Do yoau hve the "Obama did it" talk track all polished up if Trump is elected and it doesn't crash?
Again the ignorance of some is amazing. Do you have a point to make, or just more bull shit?