Trump profits from his stupid positions again

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Intresting since congress determines federal historical site.

Man once again our resident Canadian shows how little educated our friends of the Great White North.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Intresting since congress determines federal historical site.

Man once again our resident Canadian shows how little educated our friends of the Great White North.
Flew right over your head, didn't it?
There are lots of federal historical sites. Many are closed due to the TRUMP SHUT DOWN, but NOT the one that helps to put money in Trump's pocket.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Flew right over your head, didn't it?
There are lots of federal historical sites. Many are closed due to the TRUMP SHUT DOWN, but NOT the one that helps to put money in Trump's pocket.
So, Tell congress to pass a bill that will survive a veto.. I don't care if they reopen..

Have you noticed, not a lot of people complaining about the Shutdown.... You see Trump left the most access parks open. (Like the Mall, Vietnam Memorial WW2 memorial, open... Unlike DumbO-bama

Congress funds the Historial Sites, too. Too bad the Democrats cannot find a lot to whine about.

May 2018
USA
So, Tell congress to pass a bill that will survive a veto.. I don't care if they reopen..

Have you noticed, not a lot of people complaining about the Shutdown.... You see Trump left the most access parks open. (Like the Mall, Vietnam Memorial WW2 memorial, open... Unlike DumbO-bama

Congress funds the Historial Sites, too. Too bad the Democrats cannot find a lot to whine about.
LOL....well I've seen TONS of complaints about the shutdown. I guess if you locked yourself in the rightwing agitprop echo chamber like you have then you wouldn't know that.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
LOL....well I've seen TONS of complaints about the shutdown. I guess if you locked yourself in the rightwing agitprop echo chamber like you have then you wouldn't know that.

Not really, Not like Obama's shutdown

I live near the most visited national park.. no complaints Business as Usual

where Obama closed these parks. Trump has them operational with only a partial shutdown.

May 2018
USA
Wow, Trump kept the parks open! What a wise, intelligent decision that was. You must be SOOOO proud!

Garbage, feces take toll on national parks amid shutdown

Excerpt:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Human feces, overflowing garbage, illegal off-roading and other damaging behavior in fragile areas were beginning to overwhelm some of the West’s iconic national parks, as a partial government shutdown left the areas open to visitors but with little staff on duty.

“It’s a free-for-all,” Dakota Snider, 24, who lives and works in Yosemite Valley, said by telephone Monday, as Yosemite National Park officials announced closings of some minimally supervised campgrounds and public areas within the park that are overwhelmed.

“It’s so heartbreaking. There is more trash and human waste and disregard for the rules than I’ve seen in my four years living here,” Snider said.