Trump proposes $4.8 trillion election-year budget

Jul 2019
Georgia
cutting funding to public schools too

brilliant.
no really it is. the dumber the populace is, the more likely they are to keep voting for these clowns

Reactions: leekohler2
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Where are all the Trumpanzees? Not a one of them has anything as all to say, no comments???

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
His promise to balance the budget has been pushed down the road about 15 years, which if fine because odds are the obese ass will be dead by then.

But it's not all bad. You will be getting another ~$50B for nukes.

By the numbers: Trump's 2021 budget calls for $28.9 billion for the Pentagon to modernize nuclear delivery systems and $19.8 billion to the National Nuclear Security Administration — a nearly 20% increase over his previous budget request — for "modernizing the nuclear weapons stockpile," according to people familiar with the budget request.
But that's OK, to make up for it he's cutting payments to shithole countries, big cut to foreign aid.

Reactions: Hollywood and se7en
Feb 2018
Oregon
cutting funding to public schools too

brilliant.
no really it is. the dumber the populace is, the more likely they are to keep voting for these clowns
History also tells us that an uneducated population is more easily co-opted by despotic regimes. That's probably just another way of saying what you posted.

Reactions: se7en
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I meant to say"government assistance" but the point still stands

The non-olds are probably on some kind of govt welfare
Years ago there was a big tea party rally in DC. I have pictures of some of THE stupidest people holding their signs.

One of my absolute favorites was an older woman holding a sign that said ............................ wait for it

Keep socialized medicine away from my Medicare !!!

Or something to that effect. I’ll see if I can find it this evening.

So yes, they really are just that stupid.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Trumpettes won't care, even though all this hurts them the most. Not sure what it will take for the zombies to wake up.
I'm waiting for Trump to announce a tax increase and why not? The Cult will say "God has spoken to our Chosen One and that is divine inspiration and intervention. LET'S raise taxes!"
AND the rally peeps will cheer--YAY--I want to give more. Pick me Pick ME!

Reactions: se7en