Trump repeatedly denied collusion. Now, Giuliani says: 'Collusion is not a crime'

Oct 2010
Colorado
Rudy, getting the base ready to argue that collusion is no crime.

Trump repeatedly denied collusion. Now his lawyer Rudy Giuliani says: 'Collusion is not a crime'

President Donald Trump's attorney, Rudolph Giuliani, asserted Monday that "collusion is not a crime," and declared that the president is "absolutely innocent."

"I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime," Giuliani said in an interview on Fox News Channel's "Fox & Friends." "Collusion is not a crime."

Trump has repeatedly denied there was collusion between his campaign and Russia during the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As recently as Sunday, the president took to Twitter to repeat the claim.

...Giuliani expanded on his remarks in an interview with CNN. "The hacking is the crime," Giuliani told the network. "The president didn't hack."

Following the interview on CNN, Giuliani responded to a post on Twitter that suggested the media was "nitpicking and twisting" his comments.

Giuliani called the post an "excellent observation."
Continue gagging here: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/30/trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani-collusion-is-not-a-crime.html

Jun 2013
Ohio
They wouldn’t charge collusion. They would charge “conspiracy to defraud the U.S. government”. Another interesting change in Ghouliani’s talking points. Now he is saying that Don the Con was not “physically” at the Chump Tower meeting. The buzz is that this opens the door for the possibility that Don the Con participated in the meeting by speakerphone.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Rudy, getting the base ready to argue that collusion is no crime.

Continue gagging here: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/30/trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani-collusion-is-not-a-crime.html

I didn't think it was possible for ANYONE to be dumber than Trump but......
VOILA! Enter Guiliani stage RIGHT.

OKAY RUDY! Collusion is not a crime. OKAY RUDY! Trump is not guilty of collusion.
Let's see what's behind Door Number 2: Obstruction!! Is that a crime?
Door Number 3: Abuse of POWER! Is that a crime?
Door Number 4: Contempt of Congress!! Is that a crime?
Door Number 5: Offering aid and comfort to the enemy! Is that a crime?

OR I'll just stick with what I know best: Being dumb as DIRT--a horrible crime!