Trump Said the Worst Possible Thing today! Mepps!

Feb 2020
Houston
President Trump said Tuesday during a Fox News virtual townhall that he wants the country’s economy re-opened by Easter amid questions over how long people should stay home and businesses should remain closed to slow the spread of coronavirus.

Speaking from the Rose Garden alongside others on his coronavirus taskforce, Trump said he "would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter." The holiday this year lands on April 12.

Trump argued he doesn’t want “to turn the country off” and see a continued economic downfall from the pandemic. He also said he worries the U.S. will see "suicides by the thousands" if coronavirus devastates the economy.

*SIGH*

He shouldn't have said that.

Now the media will find all kinds of experts to say how we're all gonna die if we go back to work. He keeps underestimating how vicious his adversaries are.

He should have just done it.

Like this:

Recruit a few hundred people to go to church on Sunday. Let them know they will be checked for fever, etc as they walk in.

Invite a reporter from each of the reputable networks with a large viewer base plus one from CNN to come in with a camera as long as they stay absolutely silent. Post large Secret Service agents to expel them if disrupt the lord's house.

They will have to cover it and they will have to stream it. They'll be hoping for churchgoers to drop dead from coronavirus as a karmic punishment for being Trump supporters. Imagine their going ape-shit over having to broadcast a sermon that isn't an infomercial!

Make it nice and early so people will have time to go to Easter service once they see Trump's example.

Afterward he could make the following speech:

"Today is the most important of all the sabbaths in the year. But I'll leave that to people with more knowledge than I to teach about. What I can tell you is that it is time to get back to work. Many of you are normally off Easter Monday, but we have already had plenty of time off. I propose that we all go back to work as soon as you can so we can save not only our individual financial situations, but the nation's all important economic health.

Enough is enough.

Then he can go to shaking hands and hugging his fellow churchgoers as they leave.

• Haha
Reactions: thor gonzales
Dec 2015
Arizona
Well, then BY GOD---EASTER IT IS.
COVID, if you're listening.
Just start packing up your apocalyptic viral outbreak, clean up your mess and be on your way.
AND we don't mean MAYBE, Mister.
Click your heels or whatever and take your little dog too.
Our KING has spoken. AND so has FOX NEWS.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
He can turn the country back on any time he wants. He is showing the people how Obama care collapses when something big happens. Easter is an important day for people who are traditional.

• Haha
Reactions: thor gonzales
Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
He can turn the country back on any time he wants. He is showing the people how Obama care collapses when something big happens. Easter is an important day for people who are traditional.
Easter was important when celebrated by our Aryan ancestors, who venerated the Unconquerable Sun rising in triumph over the Winter. Your death-cult of the Jewish Priest is an abhorrent affront to my sensibilities.

I hope he turns the country back on. I hope this wretched and diseased Empire collapses under its own deadweight and finally, once and for all, dies the death this beast deserves.

Get fucked, retard.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
President Trump said Tuesday during a Fox News virtual townhall that he wants the country’s economy re-opened by Easter amid questions over how long people should stay home and businesses should remain closed to slow the spread of coronavirus.

Speaking from the Rose Garden alongside others on his coronavirus taskforce, Trump said he "would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter." The holiday this year lands on April 12.

Trump argued he doesn’t want “to turn the country off” and see a continued economic downfall from the pandemic. He also said he worries the U.S. will see "suicides by the thousands" if coronavirus devastates the economy.

*SIGH*

Now the media will find all kinds of experts to say how we're all gonna die if we go back to work. He keeps underestimating how vicious his adversaries are.

Like this:

Recruit a few hundred people to go to church on Sunday. Let them know they will be checked for fever, etc as they walk in.

Invite a reporter from each of the reputable networks with a large viewer base plus one from CNN to come in with a camera as long as they stay absolutely silent. Post large Secret Service agents to expel them if disrupt the lord's house.

They will have to cover it and they will have to stream it. They'll be hoping for churchgoers to drop dead from coronavirus as a karmic punishment for being Trump supporters. Imagine their going ape-shit over having to broadcast a sermon that isn't an infomercial!

Make it nice and early so people will have time to go to Easter service once they see Trump's example.

"Today is the most important of all the sabbaths in the year. But I'll leave that to people with more knowledge than I to teach about. What I can tell you is that it is time to get back to work. Many of you are normally off Easter Monday, but we have already had plenty of time off. I propose that we all go back to work as soon as you can so we can save not only our individual financial situations, but the nation's all important economic health.

Enough is enough.

Then he can go to shaking hands and hugging his fellow churchgoers as they leave.
Basically, President Trump is sending a message to those who can see it. He is first telling us that this is fakery as he can turn it on as easily as he turned off the country, like turning on the faucet. More importantly, he is showing us other fake things.

Hint:
The biggest governments in the world cannot stop a virus from spreading but claim they can stop global warming if you just pay ore taxes.

(Maybe because you can't stop what is not there?)

As you can see he is sending people back some of their money as a key lesson. There are some big players who he is fighting against that we don't see or know of and he is showing us that he is fighting them and doing what he does best, win.

2020-2024 there will be brilliant fireworks!

Last edited:

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Basically, President Trump is sending a message to those who can see it. He is first telling us that this is fakery as he can turn it on as easily as he turned off the country, like turning on the faucet. More importantly, he is showing us other fake things.

Hint:
The biggest governments in the world cannot stop a virus from spreading but claim they can stop global warming if you just pay ore taxes.

(Maybe because you can't stop what is not there?)

As you can see he is sending people back some of their money as a key lesson. There are some big players who he is fighting against that we don't see or know of and he is showing us that he is fighting them and doing what he does best, win.

2020-2024 there will be brilliant fireworks!
Lying is what he does best. He is the son of the father of the lie.

Lying MF, whom you idolize, emulate, no surprise.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Is there a youtube video of him playing the acoustic guitar and singing "I'm Still Your President and Will be Again"? I heard he is also a talented singer and guitarist. There doesn't seem to be much he doesn't achieve when he puts his mind to it.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

*SIGH*

Like this:

Enough is enough.

Presently, Washington state has a 4.4 percent death rate.

Do you maintain this is fakery?

Reactions: Clara007