Trump says kid at Easter egg roll told him to 'keep building that wall'

Mar 2019
Texas
So potus has found a new senior adviser.

politico

“I will. Oh, It’s happening. It’s being built now," Trump told the child, before speaking up to share the conversation with reporters. "Here’s a young guy who said, ‘Keep building that wall.’ Can you believe that?”
“He’s going to be a conservative someday!” Trump continued.
I needed a good laugh today!

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
So are you are in favor of lowering the voting age now?
No, I didn't say kids were mature just not stupid.

So would you have supported Jimmy Carter giving the Nuclear Codes to his daughter, Amy?

Actually IMO I think the Voting age should be 21, with one exception, if you are serving in the military.

Mar 2019
Texas
do you support the age to purchase a firearm to 16, 14, 12, what ever that lower voting age is set?
I don't want to lower the voting age. I just thought maybe after the right hears about their new found kindergarten support that their next step would be to agree with the left and let them vote.

Of coarse in was just a bit of joshing on my part but if the right receives info that shows they could gain by lowering the age then they would.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I don't want to lower the voting age. I just thought maybe after the right hears about their new found kindergarten support that their next step would be to agree with the left and let them vote.

Of coarse in was just a bit of joshing on my part but if the right receives info that shows they could gain by lowering the age then they would.

one difference in the Right and the Left, the right are such obvious hypocrites.

Like Left wing Sancutary cities, They want open borders as long as the crisis stays in TX not in San Fran, LA, NY City, Chicago. who said WE OFFER SANCTUARY. No they don't offer sanctuary they offer talk but no walk

Definition of sanctuary

: a place of refuge and protection
: the immunity from law attached to a sanctuary

Mar 2019
Texas
one difference in the Right and the Left, the right are such obvious hypocrites.

Like Left wing Sancutary cities, They want open borders as long as the crisis stays in TX not in San Fran, LA, NY City, Chicago. who said WE OFFER SANCTUARY. No they don't offer sanctuary they offer talk but no walk

Definition of sanctuary

: a place of refuge and protection
: the immunity from law attached to a sanctuary
That did not really prove to be true. The majority of the mayors in those places welcomed the people potus was using as pawns. The people in congress balked at the idea on both sides. Potus should have done it and still should.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
That did not really prove to be true. The majority of the mayors in those places welcomed the people potus was using as pawns. The people in congress balked at the idea on both sides. Potus should have done it and still should.
No, they protested. The dentention centers have been concentrated in mostly border states.

My Question is why send them to a place that does not want them, or to places that claim to welcome them with open arms....

The Sanctuary cities have only been asked to put their money where their mouth is. they Balked.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
No, I didn't say kids were mature just not stupid.

So would you have supported Jimmy Carter giving the Nuclear Codes to his daughter, Amy?

Actually IMO I think the Voting age should be 21, with one exception, if you are serving in the military.
Why not just make military 21 also?