Trump says "Nobody disobeys my orders"

Apr 2014
redacted
Obviously Trump is wrong, again. What interests me most is whether or not he believes his own bullshit? Trump is claiming no one has disobeyed his orders. Is he lying? Delusional? Parsing his words because he never really gives "order", just suggestions? Personally, I think he's delusional. Trump has lived inside a bubble for so long that he doesn't know what is real. He's a reality TV star and he much think being President is just part of a reality TV show with him as the star. As Rex Tillerson famously said, he's a "fucking moron".

In the end, I believe the truth will be revealed....and it won't look good to be Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...heres-how-wrong-he-is/?utm_term=.a85bb6c551a6
There is a narrative forming about the Mueller report. It says President Trump would be in a lot more trouble right now if those around him actually did what he told them to do. By essentially ignoring the boss on potentially obstructive acts, the narrative holds, these aides may have saved Trump from himself.

Needless to say, this is not the kind of narrative a proud man like Trump prefers. So, he did what he always does on stuff like this: Deny it, no matter how ridiculous that denial might be.

“Nobody disobeys my orders,” Trump assured Monday morning at the White House Easter Egg Roll.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I thought it was hilarious!! NOBODY disobeys my orders??? You mean other than all the ones who "DISOBEYED YOU"??

The man is an absolute moron.

Mar 2017
Matosinhos Portugal

Em casa dele quem manda é a esposa,ele manda é na rua.
In his house the boss is the wife, he is in the street.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Obviously Trump is wrong, again. What interests me most is whether or not he believes his own bullshit? Trump is claiming no one has disobeyed his orders. Is he lying? Delusional? Parsing his words because he never really gives "order", just suggestions? Personally, I think he's delusional. Trump has lived inside a bubble for so long that he doesn't know what is real. He's a reality TV star and he much think being President is just part of a reality TV show with him as the star. As Rex Tillerson famously said, he's a "fucking moron".

In the end, I believe the truth will be revealed....and it won't look good to be Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...heres-how-wrong-he-is/?utm_term=.a85bb6c551a6
There is a narrative forming about the Mueller report. It says President Trump would be in a lot more trouble right now if those around him actually did what he told them to do. By essentially ignoring the boss on potentially obstructive acts, the narrative holds, these aides may have saved Trump from himself.

Needless to say, this is not the kind of narrative a proud man like Trump prefers. So, he did what he always does on stuff like this: Deny it, no matter how ridiculous that denial might be.

“Nobody disobeys my orders,” Trump assured Monday morning at the White House Easter Egg Roll.
Arrogant little prick, isn't he?

Apr 2014
redacted

Em casa dele quem manda é a esposa,ele manda é na rua.
In his house the boss is the wife, he is in the street.

A fair point since Melania has obviously told him to go fuck himself several times.

Numerous rejected hand-holding incidents are only one example

Mar 2017
Matosinhos Portugal
Good photo I like to see, after all I'm right about what I said about Trumpe

Só os carneiros é que são tratados assim pela mulheres.
Only sheep are treated like that by women.

Trump is treated by his wife similar to this animal. hehehe

(Animal Carneiro )