Trump seeks $4.7 trillion budget with domestic cuts, $8.6 billion in wall funding

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
The big things we will have to lose to pay for the fat orange turd Dear Bleater's fucking wall:
$845Billion cut from Medicare (please ask your Trump supporting friends and family how they like that the old people in their family will no longer have health insurance!!!)
$241Billion cut from Medicaid (I'm sure the Trump supporters are fine with poor people and kids not having health care, so you don't have to ask them about that one!!!)
The Environmental Protection Agency, State Department, Transportation Department, Education Department and Interior Department, would see their budgets severely reduced.
Education budget will be cut almost 10% - from 70.8Billion to 62Billion - I guess that f**cking wall is more important than our Department of Education - right?!
EPA will be cut almost 25% - from 8.8Billion to 6.1Billion - but, then, I guess without any education nobody will care if we have air to breathe or water to drink - right?

But - we get $750Billion for defense and the money for his fucking wall.
I hate every sonofabitch who voted for this hateful evil sack of shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...leiv428aj4zwRBLABJoay0&utm_term=.3bc86ce700cc

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Is this that surprising?

Conservative principles 101:
Step 1. Cut taxes
Step 2. Cut spending because you don't have a way to pay for the tax cuts

Mar 2019
US
So much for that I won't let them touch Medicare lie,he wants to cut it himself and all the while not offering a dime to pay for the taxcuts that is driving up our debt.Then he had the nerve to ask for more wall money than he did the first time, something is seriously wrong with him, seriously.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
The big things we will have to lose to pay for the fat orange turd Dear Bleater's fucking wall:
$845Billion cut from Medicare (please ask your Trump supporting friends and family how they like that the old people in their family will no longer have health insurance!!!)
$241Billion cut from Medicaid (I'm sure the Trump supporters are fine with poor people and kids not having health care, so you don't have to ask them about that one!!!)
The Environmental Protection Agency, State Department, Transportation Department, Education Department and Interior Department, would see their budgets severely reduced.
Education budget will be cut almost 10% - from 70.8Billion to 62Billion - I guess that f**cking wall is more important than our Department of Education - right?!
EPA will be cut almost 25% - from 8.8Billion to 6.1Billion - but, then, I guess without any education nobody will care if we have air to breathe or water to drink - right?

But - we get $750Billion for defense and the money for his fucking wall.
I hate every sonofabitch who voted for this hateful evil sack of shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...leiv428aj4zwRBLABJoay0&utm_term=.3bc86ce700cc

Wow.. lets see when Trump creates an economy that removes 4,000,000 people from the welfare rolls.. YOU CAN CUT DOMESTIC SPENDING..

Fact Check: Trump Says 3.5 Million People Have Been Lifted off Food Stamps

President Donald Trump said in remarks at the White House recently that 3.5 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps.
Verdict: True

BOO HOO.. Trump is cutting spending.. How could he be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE. He is suppose to be a deficit monger.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
tnvolunteer: I'm going to have to start ignoring your posts. I used to respect you, even though we have differing opinions - but now that I realize there is no amount of evil corruption, slime, dishonesty and harm that you are willing to put up with if a few - and it IS only a few comparatively - people get some minimum wage jobs which aren't paid well enough to live on. I can't read your posts any longer - I'll have to skip them all. It sickens me that I could have been such a bad judge of character.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
tnvolunteer: I'm going to have to start ignoring your posts. I used to respect you, even though we have differing opinions - but now that I realize there is no amount of evil corruption, slime, dishonesty and harm that you are willing to put up with if a few - and it IS only a few comparatively - people get some minimum wage jobs which aren't paid well enough to live on. I can't read your posts any longer - I'll have to skip them all. It sickens me that I could have been such a bad judge of character.

You Can't handle the truth.. not my problem

TR few weeks ago you were bitching that trump was causing massive deficits, Now you are bitching he is taking actions to lower the deficits.
Total Welfare Spending Equates To $168 Per Day For Every Household In Poverty | U.S. Senate Committee On The Budget

Average benefits 168/day * 365.25 days/year... = 61,000/year (this is from the 12/7/ 2012 democrat senate report)

now since ~4,000,000 are no longer on welfare

4,000,000 * 61,000 =244 billion dollars save, (not this includes all welfare benefits from School lunch to WIC,

Now more realistic is the PEW research report that says the average is 35,000/year

4,000,000 * 35,000 is more in the 150 billion dollar range, (That is more realistic) because democrats have been prove to be crappy at math.) as noted in the House Banking scandal

Last edited:
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
You Can't handle the truth.. not my problem

TR few weeks ago you were bitching that trump was causing massive deficits, Now you are bitching he is taking actions to lower the deficits.
Total Welfare Spending Equates To $168 Per Day For Every Household In Poverty | U.S. Senate Committee On The Budget

Average benefits 168/day * 365.25 days/year... = 61,000/year (this is from the 12/7/ 2012 democrat senate report)

now since ~4,000,000 are no longer on welfare

4,000,000 * 61,000 =244 billion dollars save, (not this includes all welfare benefits from School lunch to WIC,

Now more realistic is the PEW research report that says the average is 35,000/year

4,000,000 * 35,000 is more in the 150 billion dollar range, (That is more realistic) because democrats have been prove to be crappy at math.) as noted in the House Banking scandal

That's all well and good for the actual welfare state. I have no issues with reducing spending when the need is no longer there. But Trump is talking about cutting MEDICARE, MEDICAID and SOCIAL SECURITY !!!! He's talking about RATIONING health care to millions of senior citizens of which YOU and I are both rapidly approaching that point in our lives !!!! This is cutting off your nose to spite your face !! Trump and the GOP gave a $1.5 TRILLION dollar tax cut to THE RICHEST corporations and individuals on the face of the planet, and NOW they want to make up the difference by screwing over the poorest most vulnerable people in our society. That is just cold hearted and mean.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
That's all well and good for the actual welfare state. I have no issues with reducing spending when the need is no longer there. But Trump is talking about cutting MEDICARE, MEDICAID and SOCIAL SECURITY !!!! He's talking about RATIONING health care to millions of senior citizens of which YOU and I are both rapidly approaching that point in our lives !!!! This is cutting off your nose to spite your face !! Trump and the GOP gave a $1.5 TRILLION dollar tax cut to THE RICHEST corporations and individuals on the face of the planet, and NOW they want to make up the difference by screwing over the poorest most vulnerable people in our society. That is just cold hearted and mean.
No, not one cut to medicare SS, he proposed a slowing in the increase to these programs, once again you are making shit up.

Since 4,000,000 people are no longer needing welfare (which means Many if not all no longer need Medicaid which would warrant a cut in Medicaid FY Budget.)