Trump slams ‘ridiculous Endless Wars’ as he defends dramatic shift in Syria policy

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Your hot air is annoying. I gave you Obama quotes and actions. Those are facts.
There is no connection, except in your mind, to "hate and division". You have projected your opinion to the entire country. That is the problem with your assertions--- they are unsubstantiated and purely fanciful opinion that masquerades as astute observation.

Apr 2019
America
There is no connection, except in your mind, to "hate and division". You have projected your opinion to the entire country. That is the problem with your assertions--- they are unsubstantiated and purely fanciful opinion that masquerades as astute observation.
Yes there is. Look at Ferguson. What did Obama do? He had Holder investigate the police department. FACT. What you say does not go here. Your opinion or world view does not mean shit to me and never will.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Yes there is. Look at Ferguson. What did Obama do? He had Holder investigate the police department. FACT. What you say does not go here. Your opinion or world view does not mean shit to me and never will.
I am sure that during every president's term, the FBI investigated at least one police department. Again, how does any of that influence "hate and division"?
Investigating local government and police is part of the FBI mandate:

Reactions: se7en
Apr 2019
America
Last edited:
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Holder didn't investigate Ferguson, the DOJ did not investigate Ferguson...the FBI did.

I said Holder, that is the DOJ.
You don't really understand that the FBI does investigations of US law violations and is the investigative arm of the DOJ, do you?

Apr 2019
America
Holder didn't investigate Ferguson, the DOJ did not investigate Ferguson...the FBI did.

You don't really understand that the FBI does investigations of US law violations and is the investigative arm of the DOJ, do you?
You have a comprehension problem. I said Holder investigated the police department to see if they were racist. The FBI investigated the shooting. And you have the nerve to give me flack?

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
You have a comprehension problem. I said Holder investigated the police department to see if they were racist. The FBI investigated the shooting. And you have the nerve to give me flack?
Holder, personally, did not investigate the Ferguson Police Department. The Civil Rights Division investigated Ferguson PD and the investigation was done by FBI agents:

Justice Department Announces Findings of Two Civil Rights Investigations in Ferguson, Missouri

....Federal investigators interviewed purported eyewitnesses and other individuals claiming to have relevant information. Federal prosecutors and agents re-interviewed dozens of witnesses to evaluate their accounts and obtain more detailed information. FBI agents independently canvassed more than 300 residences to locate and interview additional witnesses....

Reactions: se7en
Apr 2019
America
Holder, personally, did not investigate the Ferguson Police Department. The Civil Rights Division investigated Ferguson PD and the investigation was done by FBI agents:

Justice Department Announces Findings of Two Civil Rights Investigations in Ferguson, Missouri

....Federal investigators interviewed purported eyewitnesses and other individuals claiming to have relevant information. Federal prosecutors and agents re-interviewed dozens of witnesses to evaluate their accounts and obtain more detailed information. FBI agents independently canvassed more than 300 residences to locate and interview additional witnesses....
You are lying.
Your link says nothing about the FBI. Point out where it does. They investigated the crime. Your link is about the Ferguson police.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
You are lying.
Your link says nothing about the FBI. Point out where it does. They investigated the crime. Your link is about the Ferguson police.
I just quoted you the text that demonstrates the involvement of the FBI... read the link.