Trump Supporter Arrested After Allegedly Threatening To Kill Members of Congress

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
You do not seem to have much understanding of US domestic terrorism, racial hatred, firearm violence, and mass murders, do you?

I do understand Domestic Terrorism Elf, KKK, ANTIFA, SLA, Weathermen, OWS all supported Hillary and or democrats
... ... .... Maybe you don't understand

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Inner Space
I do understand Domestic Terrorism Elf, KKK, ANTIFA, SLA, Weathermen, OWS all supported Hillary and or democrats
... ... .... Maybe you don't understand
Since you are quoting 60's groups you are demonstrating that you do not know much about the last 20 years of domestic terrorism since Oklahoma City. I am sure there is a giant balloon of RW denial in your brain that prevents your understanding, so I do not have much more than pity for you.

Predictably RW nuts do not recognize that violence from those on your side of the political spectrum is more profound even than "Islamic Terrorists" and a greater concern of the FBI. But, I suppose that you will now just argue that a Deep State controlled by leftists has forced the FBI to persecute harmless conservatives... the delusion is very deeply seated and has become important to all Trumpets.

Report: Domestic Terrorism Still a Greater Threat Than Islamic Extremism

Jul 2015
chicago
Something does not make sense about this From the article:

.....Scott Brian Haven dialed the office of an unnamed U.S. representative and purported to be standing right behind him and ready to “shoot him in the head” because “the Russians want him taken out because he is trying to remove a duly elected President,”

Republicans do not believe this "Russians" BS. I smell a Democrat supporter pretending.

Jul 2015
chicago
Its interesting. I am looking at the filed document and it states that he wants to shoot the guy in the call but it does not say anything about "Russians". Where did the AP get that bit from?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Its interesting. I am looking at the filed document and it states that he wants to shoot the guy in the call but it does not say anything about "Russians". Where did the AP get that bit from?
thus once again, questions that make me think it is fake news.

just like the
Trump supporters that attacked the Muslim Girl (False Flag)
Trump Supporter that Burned the black Church and tagged it with Trump graffiti (False Flag)
The Trump supporters that attacked Jessie Smollet (false flag)
and so on.