Trump Supporter Arrested After Allegedly Threatening To Kill Members of Congress

Nov 2018
Inner Space
ELF is 1960. Incorrect
KKK 1960s also present day.
ANTIFA is not 1960s
OWS are not 1960s.
KKK is a "White Wing" alt-Right white supremacist group from your beloved South (are you really that confused?)
OWS was a generally peaceful protest
I have no idea which group you think ELF refers to (Eritrean, Earth, Environmental, or Elephant?)

Of note is that the Leftist political violence of the 1960's is generally related to promoting social causes and fairness. While some deaths did occur, there were notable efforts, especially by the Weathermen to focus on damaging building or infrastructure rather than people. Please refresh my memory of the last Leftist massacre as I am drawing a blank on that one, preferably one since the Charleston church shooting or the Pittsburgh Temple Shooting.

The overwhelming majority of violence against persons associated with a political/racial/ethnic agenda in the US is from conservatives-reactionary-white nationalist Right Wing nuts--
Do I need to list them for you???
You might want to start here, by way of refresher:
Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2018

Nov 2018
Inner Space
thus once again, questions that make me think it is fake news.

just like the
Trump supporters that attacked the Muslim Girl (False Flag)
Trump Supporter that Burned the black Church and tagged it with Trump graffiti (False Flag)
The Trump supporters that attacked Jessie Smollet (false flag)
and so on.
Do you buy tin foil at Costco or do you have a truly wholesale source for your hats?

Feb 2019
nunya
True to form and my persistently correct description of the Trumpanzee, he's an older white male with a goatee.

Trump Supporter Arrested After Allegedly Threatening To Kill Members of Congress | HuffPost

Trump Supporter Arrested After Allegedly Threatening To Kill Members of Congress
Scott Brian Haven of Utah is accused of making over 2,000 phone calls to the U.S. Capitol over a three-year period about Democrats threatening Trump’s presidency.

Brady McCombs

ASSOCIATED PRESS
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah man has been arrested on accusations he threatened to kill members of Congress during a three-year stretch with more than 2,000 phone calls to the U.S. Capitol and profanity-laden tirades about Democrats threatening the presidency of Donald Trump.
In one call last month, Scott Brian Haven dialed the office of an unnamed U.S. representative and purported to be standing right behind him and ready to “shoot him in the head” because “the Russians want him taken out because he is trying to remove a duly elected President,” according to charging documents unsealed Wednesday.
Ooooooh there's a redneck!

Feb 2019
nunya
The Feds have been aware of him for 3 years? He must have been declared a truly immediate threat:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
they even sent out an agent an the guy threatened to kill him too.

The libs are getting dangerously thin for echo chamber issues.
Aware, yes, only recently he made death threats.

Your logic is considerably flawed.

Feb 2019
nunya
Domestic terrorism is not a federal crime. They were aware of the guy's conversations for years and saw no reason to slap him upside his head for his behavior. That is an example of "white privilege" in action.
Did you hear that guys? Killing people isn't a FEDERAL crime! Who cares then! Kill away!

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
KKK is a "White Wing" alt-Right white supremacist group from your beloved South (are you really that confused?)
OWS was a generally peaceful protest
I have no idea which group you think ELF refers to (Eritrean, Earth, Environmental, or Elephant?)

Of note is that the Leftist political violence of the 1960's is generally related to promoting social causes and fairness. While some deaths did occur, there were notable efforts, especially by the Weathermen to focus on damaging building or infrastructure rather than people. Please refresh my memory of the last Leftist massacre as I am drawing a blank on that one, preferably one since the Charleston church shooting or the Pittsburgh Temple Shooting.

The overwhelming majority of violence against persons associated with a political/racial/ethnic agenda in the US is from conservatives-reactionary-white nationalist Right Wing nuts--
Do I need to list them for you???
You might want to start here, by way of refresher:
Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2018

OWS was peaceful. Tell that to the women raped, businesses that had windows broken, and customers threatened with violence, and in some cases were assaulted. Tell that to the children who were in a house surrounded and received Threats of violence.... ... ...

Sexual Assaults Reported at 'Occupy'
OWS Supporters Confirm: Violence an Essential Component - Commentary