Trump supporters too stupid to know they are stupid.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Even though it has been clear the past two decades that a high school education will no longer guarantee a middle class status in our society, Trump supporters blame their lack of wisdom and initiative on the government.

May 2016
Anywhereiam, USA
Even though it has been clear the past two decades that a high school education will no longer guarantee a middle class status in our society, Trump supporters blame their lack of wisdom and initiative on the government.
I think higher education must change from college type schools to trade schools and specialized learning.

Oct 2015
Houston
I think higher education must change from college type schools to trade schools and specialized learning.
That's going to be hard. It's already become commonly believed that a college education is as vital as a high school diploma.

Feb 2014
nunya
That's going to be hard. It's already become commonly believed that a college education is as vital as a high school diploma.
Thats due to the fact of a good ole boy system. The government pays for the vast majority of college either through loans or military service or grants of various kinds. There is no incentive to lower the cost of college because the government pays for it. For instance, your typical state U does not care of student x graduates or not. They have been paid already. The student is surrounded by college graduates as their instructors in high school who bombard them with a message of you must go to college or fail. Everything is rigged toward going to college. There is no requirement of any state college to tell you what to expect once you get your degree in your chosen field either. It really is a rigged game that has little to do with education and the real world and more about getting maximum dollars to college institutions.

Reactions: 2 people
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
According to some, Trump has told more than 10,000 lies !!!! Even if we say those counting the lies are biased and cut that number in half, that is still more than 5,000 lies. Now I'll even be generous and say half of those are unintentional, just a misspeak or unintended misquote.

But that still leaves more than 2,000 lies, exaggerations and misquotes. And yet, the Trumpeteers all swear to God he's the most trustworthy man to ever hold the office of president.

The lies, exaggerations and misquotes are PROVABLE facts. The man called his own interview "fake news" even after the audio was released !!

Kellyanne Conway coined the phrase "Alternative Facts" and the Trumpeteers swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

I have friends that are huge Trump supporters. I do NOT understand them. They are intelligent. They are articulate. Many of them are educated. Most have masters degrees and even one Phd. They would NOT allow anyone, friend, family or coworker, to LIE to them the way Trump does. ONE big lie, much less hundreds, or thousands of little lies, would end the friendship or their employment.

Yet they see Trump as the greatest and most trust worthy president of our time. I simply do not understand ????????

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
According to some, Trump has told more than 10,000 lies !!!! Even if we say those counting the lies are biased and cut that number in half, that is still more than 5,000 lies. Now I'll even be generous and say half of those are unintentional, just a misspeak or unintended misquote.

But that still leaves more than 2,000 lies, exaggerations and misquotes. And yet, the Trumpeteers all swear to God he's the most trustworthy man to ever hold the office of president.

The lies, exaggerations and misquotes are PROVABLE facts. The man called his own interview "fake news" even after the audio was released !!

Kellyanne Conway coined the phrase "Alternative Facts" and the Trumpeteers swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

I have friends that are huge Trump supporters. I do NOT understand them. They are intelligent. They are articulate. Many of them are educated. Most have masters degrees and even one Phd. They would NOT allow anyone, friend, family or coworker, to LIE to them the way Trump does. ONE big lie, much less hundreds, or thousands of little lies, would end the friendship or their employment.

Yet they see Trump as the greatest and most trust worthy president of our time. I simply do not understand ????????

Denial?