Trump supporters too stupid to know they are stupid.

Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
I think higher education must change from college type schools to trade schools and specialized learning.
College Is for Teenagers Who Are Afraid to Grow Up

College is work without pay, which is why the rich businessmen who mandate it make sure their own kids get an allowance equivalent to having a full-time job. This class-biased indentured servitude is repulsive to the kind of Americans who built our country; the others are not the manly and defiant types whom we need to get back to the American Way.

Sep 2014
According to some, Trump has told more than 10,000 lies !!!! Even if we say those counting the lies are biased and cut that number in half, that is still more than 5,000 lies. Now I'll even be generous and say half of those are unintentional, just a misspeak or unintended misquote.

But that still leaves more than 2,000 lies, exaggerations and misquotes. And yet, the Trumpeteers all swear to God he's the most trustworthy man to ever hold the office of president.

The lies, exaggerations and misquotes are PROVABLE facts. The man called his own interview "fake news" even after the audio was released !!

Kellyanne Conway coined the phrase "Alternative Facts" and the Trumpeteers swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

I have friends that are huge Trump supporters. I do NOT understand them. They are intelligent. They are articulate. Many of them are educated. Most have masters degrees and even one Phd. They would NOT allow anyone, friend, family or coworker, to LIE to them the way Trump does. ONE big lie, much less hundreds, or thousands of little lies, would end the friendship or their employment.

Yet they see Trump as the greatest and most trust worthy president of our time. I simply do not understand ????????
Big Brother Is Watching You Watch Him on TV (Tell a Vision)

People have to earn the right to be told the truth. Trump only lies to the media, who are the real "carnival barkers." Those who mistakenly think Trump is a liar consider the media to be conscientious guardians of the public's right to know. Viewers and listeners are deluded by the hypnotic subliminal power of the On-Air Airheads; that's why couch potatoes get their brains peeled Listening to jurinalists is no different from being a wacko hearing Voices From a Box.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Big Brother Is Watching You Watch Him on TV (Tell a Vision)

People have to earn the right to be told the truth. Trump only lies to the media, who are the real "carnival barkers." Those who mistakenly think Trump is a liar consider the media to be conscientious guardians of the public's right to know. Viewers and listeners are deluded by the hypnotic subliminal power of the On-Air Airheads; that's why couch potatoes get their brains peeled Listening to jurinalists is no different from being a wacko hearing Voices From a Box.
My bold.

I don't know what kind of hallucinogenics your taking, maybe some sort of super heavy duty pain meds because of horribly serious illness ?? Or maybe that SAGE in your name isn't sage !!!

But I don't have to EARN THE RIGHT to be told the fucking truth !!!! That is quite possibly THE SINGLE most moronic ABSOLUTELY idiotic and nonsensical statement I have ever seen !!!!!

Either the person standing in front of the camera is telling the truth, or they are not. If they are not, then they are fucking liars.

TRUMP is a fucking LAIR !! Period, end of story.

Jul 2018
Earth
I think higher education must change from college type schools to trade schools and specialized learning.
It might be a good idea to send toddlers to schools in India because they are more advanced than American colleges. The American model is obsolete.

CATCH THEM YOUNG
In India, toddlers are starting to write computer codes before they can talk
July 11, 2019
Nothing distracts Rishi Shiv P when he is writing computer code. The five-year-old’s eyes remain fixed on the screen and his little fingers dance across the keyboard, as he unfurls drop-down menus and builds nested loops.

Bajaj elaborated further: “Even at the age of four or five, kids have a basic structure of logic. So, in our classes, we have seen a six-year-old create a spelling bee and a seven- or an eight-year-old create a UFO through drag-and-drop codes. We use block-based coding and tools, where the focus is more on logic than syntax, which is like the grammar of computer languages.”

Moving beyond the standard coding fare, Divyang recently introduced a course on cryptography. There, eight- and nine-year-olds are taught about cryptocurrencies and encryption using puzzles and platforms like Cryptogram.

Sep 2014
My bold.

I don't know what kind of hallucinogenics your taking, maybe some sort of super heavy duty pain meds because of horribly serious illness ?? Or maybe that SAGE in your name isn't sage !!!

But I don't have to EARN THE RIGHT to be told the fucking truth !!!! That is quite possibly THE SINGLE most moronic ABSOLUTELY idiotic and nonsensical statement I have ever seen !!!!!

Either the person standing in front of the camera is telling the truth, or they are not. If they are not, then they are fucking liars.

TRUMP is a fucking LAIR !! Period, end of story.
A Tater Tot Has the Mind of a Child

You prove my point that after a couch potato gets his brains peeled, they're fried.

Sep 2014
It might be a good idea to send toddlers to schools in India because they are more advanced than American colleges. The American model is obsolete.

CATCH THEM YOUNG
July 11, 2019
Nothing distracts Rishi Shiv P when he is writing computer code. The five-year-old’s eyes remain fixed on the screen and his little fingers dance across the keyboard, as he unfurls drop-down menus and builds nested loops.

Bajaj elaborated further: “Even at the age of four or five, kids have a basic structure of logic. So, in our classes, we have seen a six-year-old create a spelling bee and a seven- or an eight-year-old create a UFO through drag-and-drop codes. We use block-based coding and tools, where the focus is more on logic than syntax, which is like the grammar of computer languages.”

Moving beyond the standard coding fare, Divyang recently introduced a course on cryptography. There, eight- and nine-year-olds are taught about cryptocurrencies and encryption using puzzles and platforms like Cryptogram.
Educated Eunuchs

It may be symbolically accurate that Raj in The Big Bang Theory, who is a product of this education, can't even talk to women and still has all kinds of castrated-geek problems when he finally overcomes that. For once, think of the students and not the King Ape businessman who has to take away their pride in order to freeload off their indentured servitude.