What actually Happened?

• He fell and hurt his knee.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He had a stroke.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jun 2019
CA
Yet, he lies about it and says it was part one of a physical. So that shows he's trying to hide something and the only reason.

Also, ironic he likes to attack dems as being too old while he's an unhealthy fat man in his 70's
Well, I agree that Trump is too old to be president. It's a tough, demanding job, both physically and emotionally. Hillary was too old too. Which makes Biden's and Bernie's campaigns now ridiculous.

Jul 2019
Georgia
looking like he's having balance issues going down the stairs (which is the smaller staircase, as opposed to the usual one)

and the physician usually travels with POTUS, but usually stays out of sight, not walking down the stairs with him

Jul 2019
Georgia
Very perceptive. After mini ones, Trump's on the verge of having a massive stroke.
I've wondered if that's coming,
having a constant negative hateful angry outlook on everything, swindling, cheating, and honking amphetamines will eventually take a toll on the body

Reactions: Rescue Basket
Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
I've wondered if that's coming,
having a constant negative hateful angry outlook on everything, swindling, cheating, and honking amphetamines will eventually take a toll on the body
Most definitely. Along with all the junk food, nature has a way of punishing his kind of hatred for humanity.

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Hey guys, Trump is 73 years old. When you get to that age, it's not unusual for you have to go to the hospital now and then. There doesn't have to be some ulterior motive. He doesn't have to share his medical status.
Yeah and Trump's physical and mental health are ticking time bombs. If the RW can make a big issue of Mrs. Clinton's bout with walking pneumonia in 2016, expect Trump's obesity, fast food diet, sedentary habits and mental illness to take front and center stage in the 2020 campaign. As with his tax returns and academic transcripts, the dishonest old fart will fight, for good reason, to conceal his medical status.

Last edited:
Reactions: se7en