Trump with Prostitutes, Russia has video

Nov 2014
Pennsylvania
Ever notice all the fake news actually comes from the Left?
No. I haven't. Probably because that's simply not true. Or did you forget about Obama sending an entire fleet of warships with him on his trip to India? Or that Obama is gay? Or a muslim? Or that Obama was raised in a madrasa? Or that he was born in Kenya? Or that he went to school as a foreign exchange student? Or that he signed an executive order banning the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools? Or that he's purchasing a home in Dubai? Or that President Obama has called for a New World Order?

Would you like me to continue or would you care to retract your stupid question?

Jul 2015
chicago

Would you like me to continue or would you care to retract your stupid question?
Sure lots of stupid things have been said about Obama. Lots of stupid things are being said about Trump. All I see now is fake news from the Left. Buckets and buckets of the diarrhea.

Feb 2014
nunya
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Trump doesn't know Hotel/Motel room etiquette. If I accidently spill beer and accidently burn the carpet with my cigarette. I say nothing to management and leave a sizeable tip for the room cleaner.

Dec 2012
California