Trumpian truth

Jun 2013
Earth
Speaking at a press conference on October 1, 2018 to announce a trade deal struck between the US, Mexico and Canada, Donald Trump claimed that India wanted to start trade talks with the US "IMMEDIATELY". But now ( November 6, 2018 ), more than one month after his wild claim, there is still no news of any trade talks between him and Modi or any trade deal struck between the two countries.

Here I coin the term "Trumpian truth" to describe any wild claim, allegation, fabrication, lie, disinformation, fake news, half-truth, cover-up, etc invented by Donald Trump.

P.S. How immediately is “immediately”? :)

Source: Trump claims India 'desperately' seeking trade deal to keep him happy

Jun 2005
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reedak, I doubt you have sources close to the President reporting back on you on the happenings in the White House and his foreign policy manuevers. There is much that happens in the day to day affairs in the West Wing that Joe Q public is not privy to.

Jun 2013
Earth
Reedak, I doubt you have sources close to the President reporting back on you on the happenings in the White House and his foreign policy manuevers. There is much that happens in the day to day affairs in the West Wing that Joe Q public is not privy to.
My great friend, when are you going to lift your head out of the sand? Please read the article in the link below:

According to https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...leading-claims-so-far/?utm_term=.e22affe352b1

(Begin excerpts)
In the 466 days since he took the oath of office, President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

That’s an average of nearly 6.5 claims a day.... (End excerpts)

Jun 2013
Earth
Thank you, leekohler2 from Chicago, for liking my thread. I am sure you have some words of wisdom that can enlighten our friend, jaaaman (from which planet?).

Jun 2013
Earth
Are you familiar with Qanon?
I am not familiar with QAnon but Bannon instead. I doubt you know the real identity of QAnon too. Like many well-read people, I am familiar with the public feud or "world-class cage match" between Trump and Bannon. Both former comrades in arms seem to have fallen out with each other.

P.S. It is interesting to note that both names (QAnon and Bannon) end with 3 similar letters “non”.

QAnon - Wikipedia

Bannon's big reveal in new Trump book is 'all about money laundering'

War of Words: Trump blasts Bannon over claims in new book - he never expected to win

Steve Bannon’s book on Donald Trump starts war of words

Jun 2013
Earth
My great friend, there is no need to follow you round the bush to the West Wing to obtain sources close to the President. Just listen attentively to what Trump said in the following video clip.

Donald Trump's misleading claim that India "wants to start negotiation IMMEDIATELY" hasn't been plucked out of thin air. Ponder on the meaning of the word "IMMEDIATELY". How immediately is "IMMEDIATELY"? :)

Last edited:
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
And yet you (and others like you) continue to claim that Mueller investigation is a “witch hunt”

I doubt you have sources close to Murller reporting back on you on the happenings in the Special Counsel and his investigation. There is much that happens in the day to day affairs in the Mueller’s Office that Joe Q public is not privy to

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Is anyone seriously gonna make a case that Trump is not full of shit?
lol, I think not.