Trumps at the Dayton and El Paso Hotel

Jul 2019
Georgia
edit, didn't read the first tweet before I posted about the baby in the photo

*thumbs up*

if true, I don't think there's a bottom

oh and he turned Toledo, I mean Dayton, into a campaign ad?

yeah there's definitely no bottom

~~~
edit edit:
I'm reading that the guy on the left in the El Paso picture is the uncle of the baby. He was interviewed on NPR and said that the parents who died were both trump supporters and he is too, and was asking trump for help. In that case it makes bringing the baby back to meet trump more understandable, but still a smiley-face thumbs up photo op seems off color imo.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Colorado
You know what's crazy, is that we actually know where the president is 24/7. Geez, i'd hate to try to run anything with that as the norm. Funny thing, he has been living that life for so long he can cope pretty well. I think Obama did okay because he was younger, but the stress showed on him. If Trump isn't reelected, which i doubt he won't be, i wonder if the next guy will hold up to that kind of pressure. I'm quite certain a female would not.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
You know what's crazy, is that we actually know where the president is 24/7. Geez, i'd hate to try to run anything with that as the norm. Funny thing, he has been living that life for so long he can cope pretty well. I think Obama did okay because he was younger, but the stress showed on him. If Trump isn't reelected, which i doubt he won't be, i wonder if the next guy will hold up to that kind of pressure. I'm quite certain a female would not.
That's an interesting point but don't see how it connects to the first picture, which is disgusting, utterly.

May 2018
none
You know what's crazy? People voting for Trump after all the damage he's done.

Nov 2012
Colorado
I don't know the reality of any of it. Perhaps this child will be finacially taken care of.
I do believe people's opinions of Trump dominates their perception of him. Which imo ruins the reality of everything he does. Emotion seems to be the forefront of what gets expressed by the media and everyone involved.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I don't know the reality of any of it. Perhaps this child will be finacially taken care of.
I do believe people's opinions of Trump dominates their perception of him. Which imo ruins the reality of everything he does. Emotion seems to be the forefront of what gets expressed by the media and everyone involved.
Yeah. Go figure.
There's just something a teensy bit emotional about lying, cheating, unethical, immoral, ignorant, narcissistic, unfit morons sitting in MY OVAL OFFICE.

May 2018
none
Let me be quite clear: it's what Trump DOES that bothers me. Would you like a list? I've got a very long one.

Last edited: