Trumps at the Dayton and El Paso Hotel

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Oh and it gets better. Reports out that the baby in the first picture was discharged by the hospital to her family and the white house requested they come BACK!

WTAF

Reactions: leekohler2
Nov 2012
Colorado
Yeah. Go figure.
There's just something a teensy bit emotional about lying, cheating, unethical, immoral, ignorant, narcissistic, unfit morons sitting in MY OVAL OFFICE.
'Your' oval office?! That kind of thinking is what makes you part of the problem.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
edit, didn't read the first tweet before I posted about the baby in the photo

*thumbs up*

if true, I don't think there's a bottom

oh and he turned Toledo, I mean Dayton, into a campaign ad?

yeah there's definitely no bottom

~~~
edit edit:
I'm reading that the guy on the left in the El Paso picture is the uncle of the baby. He was interviewed on NPR and said that the parents who died were both trump supporters and he is too, and was asking trump for help. In that case it makes bringing the baby back to meet trump more understandable, but still a smiley-face thumbs up photo op seems off color imo.
There is a bottom, the bottom of the Ocean populated by Whale Shit. edit: Nothing is lower than whale shit.

Last edited:
Dec 2015
Arizona
'Your' oval office?! That kind of thinking is what makes you part of the problem.
Okay, Kate. Whose OVAL Office is it? Who paid for it? Who pays for the repairs, refurbishing? Who employs the people who SIT in the Oval Office?
So....taking ownership of this country, federal buildings, lawmakers and legislative process makes me part of the problem?
Voting makes me part of the problem? Paying my taxes makes me part of the problem?
Please. Tell us what would make me part of the solution. Not paying taxes? Not voting? Not staying informed?

Go ahead.

Nov 2012
Colorado
Let me be quite clear: it's what Trump DOES that bothers me. Would you like a list? I've got a very long one.
Yes... so long as it is during his time in office.
Okay, Kate. Whose OVAL Office is it? Who paid for it? Who pays for the repairs, refurbishing? Who employs the people who SIT in the Oval Office?
So....taking ownership of this country, federal buildings, lawmakers and legislative process makes me part of the problem?
Voting makes me part of the problem? Paying my taxes makes me part of the problem?
Please. Tell us what would make me part of the solution. Not paying taxes? Not voting? Not staying

Oh my god! It's OUR oval office. Well except for those that don't pay taxes. maybe we own them too. No, wait, not aloud to own fellow human beings.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
So people got to meet the POTUS and wanted to get their picture taken with him? In this day and age of the selfie.... The horror!!!!

decency, no shame, no couth

Jul 2019
Georgia
well I think the issue is that he used her as a photo op to promote his visit to the mass murder victims in Dayton

she wasn't a a victim in that massacre

It's fine if he wants to visit her, and if she wants to be in a picture with him, but it appears he was being intentionally misleading. I mean, he could have just said it was a child who he also visited while he was there, there's nothing wrong with that