Trump's Chloroquine Advice - Husband Died / Wife Critical Care After Self Administering...

Jul 2019
Georgia
from a friend of mine

If chloroquine is anything like mefloquine, and I think that it is, that would be a hard pass from me. I took mefloquine as anti-malaria medication years ago while on an extended trip to South America. After a couple of weeks, I stopped taking it and just rolled the dice on getting malaria. That shit is neurotoxic and made me borderline psychotic with the most fucked up, disturbing dreams of my life.
also this thread

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
The only idiots here are the two people that ingested aquarium cleaner,
Oh, not the president that lied and said it was showing promise is not an idiot?

I agree, anybody who listens to what that POS has to say is stupid. BUt interesting you don't call the man who knows nothing about anything and is spreading nonsense an idiot

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Jul 2015
chicago
Oh, not the president that lied and said it was showing promise is not an idiot?

I agree, anybody who listens to what that POS has to say is stupid. BUt interesting you don't call the man who knows nothing about anything and is spreading nonsense an idiot
The drug is showing promise. The aquarium cleaner is not showing any promise. My advice. Do not ingest aquarium cleaner.

Reactions: se7en and webguy4
Jul 2019
Georgia
The drug is showing promise. The aquarium cleaner is not showing any promise. My advice. Do not ingest aquarium cleaner.
you give good advice

and quite frankly, I think you should be trump's new speechwriter

he needs to be saying that
exactly as you said it

Jul 2015
chicago
you give good advice

and quite frankly, I think you should be trump's new speechwriter

he needs to be saying that
exactly as you said it
Trump should probably give a speech about not ingesting chlorine cleaner too because some idiot out there might be confused about that one as well. Oh and Tide pods too.

Reactions: webguy4