Trump's Latest Treason Is On Report

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Watchdog Refuses to Detail Whistle-Blower Complaint About Trump
The complaint, being discussed in a closed meeting with House lawmakers, addresses a commitment that
President Trump was said to have made to a world leader.

19dc-whistleblower-jumbo.jpg
Representative Adam Schiff, the chairman of the Intelligence Committee, said none of the previous
directors of national intelligence had ever refused to provide a whistle-blower complaint to Congress.

By Nicholas Fandos, Eileen Sullivan, Julian E. Barnes and Matthew Rosenberg
  • Sept. 19, 2019 11:31 a.m. ET
  • Breaking News
WASHINGTON — The internal watchdog for American spy agencies declined repeatedly in a briefing on Thursday to disclose to lawmakers the content of a potentially explosive whistle-blower complaint that is said to involve a discussion between President Trump and a foreign leader, according to two people familiar with the briefing.

During a private session on Capitol Hill, Michael Atkinson, the inspector general of the intelligence community, told lawmakers he was unable to confirm or deny anything about the substance of the complaint, including whether it involved the president, according to the people, who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe the closed-door conversation. The meeting was still underway.

The complaint, which prompted a standoff between Congress and Mr. Trump’s top intelligence official, involves a commitment that Mr. Trump made in a communication with another world leader, according to a person familiar with the complaint. The Washington Post first reported the nature of the discussion. The acting director of national intelligence, Joseph Maguire, has refused to give the complaint to Congress, as is generally required by law, the latest in a series of fights over information between the Democratic-led House and the White House.

Few details of the whistle-blower complaint are known, including the identity of the world leader. And it is not obvious how a communication between Mr. Trump and a foreign leader could meet the legal standards for a whistle-blower complaint that the inspector general would deem an “urgent concern.”

There doesn't seem to be any bottom to how low the fat orange turd will sink, does there?

Jul 2019
Georgia
while we're waiting, we should guess who the foreign leader is

so many options lol

dotard knows better than to let any whistleblowers see him make deals with Putin, right?

new edit:
changing answer (though MBS was a good guess), but this CIA spy in Russia deal might be it, and it might have been with Putin, it's seeming that way

just going to throw caution to the wind and make that my guess (I'm prepared for disappointment, I'm used to it)

maybe "fighting wildfires in Siberia" is code for something nefarious

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
well never mind, I am behind on the news and the twitter sleuths have just about figured it out,

and they think it has to do with the CIA mole

here's the timeline (c/p from another forum)

dotard/Putin phone call in late July
Coats resigns July 29
Gordon resigns Aug 8
Maguire takes over ADNI Aug 9
Complaint filed Aug 12
Coats/Gordon officially leave govt Aug 15
ADNI Maguire buried complaint on Aug 26
CNN/NYT reports on Kremlin CIA spy on Sept 6
Schiff request denied on Sept 10
Subpoena issued Sept 13

~~~

now that I think back to the news of the CIA spy in Russia (seems like months ago, but it was last week wasn't it?),
the timing is very interesting

Reactions: tristanrobin
Jul 2019
Georgia
The NYT is just not a credible source anymore. They are partisan hacks. It has proven time and again they have no proof just accusations.
this isn't coming from just the NYT

it's everywhere.

now, join the guessing game. it's fun

Aug 2018
been around
So you guys dropped the new Kavanaugh accusation? How's that going?

...and now here comes more from the same folks, gee I wonder what could be wrong with it.....

Reactions: Spdy and coldjoint
Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
The NYT is just not a credible source anymore. They are partisan hacks. It has proven time and again they have no proof just accusations.
stop repeating the fat orange turd's journalism critical analysis.

The New York Times is the most respected and trusted newspaper in the United States, if not the world.

"It has been proven" that your condemnations and claims are utter bullshit. Don't you ever weary of being conned by the crime family in residence in the White House?

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
So you guys dropped the new Kavanaugh accusation? How's that going?

...and now here comes more from the same folks, gee I wonder what could be wrong with it.....
I haven't dropped anything
if one thing this dotard administration has taught us,
it's how to multitask
we can juggle multiple current scandals all at the same time
though he's tried his damnest to keep us constantly distracted lol

Reactions: tristanrobin