Trump's "National Emergency" will be blocked

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
If Trump Declares An Emergency To Build The Wall, Congress Can Block Him

In a nut shell, President Trump has the right to declare a national emergency and it will certainly be fought in court. But that's not the only way it can be challenged.

Congress gave itself the ability to block national emergencies. If the House passes a resolution that blocks the national emergency, it forces the Senate to vote on this bill. Normally the majority leader decides what bills to vote on, but not in the case of national emergencies. So would Senate Republicans pass this kind of resolution?

Republican Senator Ron Johnson (WI): "I would hate to see President Trump declare a national emergency"
Republican Senator Marco Rubio (FL): "No crisis justifies violating the constitution"
Republican Senator Susan Collins (ME): "I'd be disappointed (if Trump declared a national emergency)"
Republican Senator Rand Paul (KY): "I’m disappointed with both the massive, bloated, secretive bill that just passed and with the president’s intention to declare an emergency to build a wall."
Republican Senator John Cornyn (TX): "The whole idea that presidents -- whether it's President Trump, President Warren or President Sanders -- can declare an emergency and somehow usurp the separation of powers and get into the business of appropriating money for specific projects without Congress being involved, is a serious constitutional question."

There's also the question of how other moderate Republicans, such as Chuck Grassley, Mike Lee, Lisa Murkowski, Ben Sasse, and Mitt Romney, will vote.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
nO IT WILL NOT you see trump is 100% in the USSC.

he isn't 44, who lost more in the USSC than any modern president. He chose competent advisors.