Trump's supporters want respect

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Not even mediocre tap-dancing on your part.

Did I try to imply in my post that HRC was NOT a 'suspected felon" or did i not? YOU made the accusation that I did. I just showed you what a load of crap your accusation was.

NOW you want to whine and claim I switched the topic? :lol::lol::lol:
Classic Hollywood.....

Jul 2014
massachusetts
The FBI absolutely fucked up the e-mail server investigation..WHY??..Who told them to cover it up??...There is a very strong possibility that criminal charges against top FBI personnel are pending because of their cover-up of the server investigation...

As far as Uranium One goes....That is still under investigation....Why were charges of corruption against Rosatom ignored??....Why was Slick Willie paid $500 million speaking fee right after the transaction??....You know damned well that if Trump had pulled something like this you would all be shitting your pants over it....Damned meddling hypocrite you are..

The only way the Slick Willie & the Hilldabeast get away with this shit is because the Clintons have enough dirt on enough people to force them to play the cover-up game with whom ever is investigating their shenanigance ..... The only way they will get away this time is if they can stonewall and slow-walk the investigation, in the way they have perfected for 30 years until the November election, then pray that the Democrats get control of the House and Senate and quash all investigation..... And there are more than enough Fools out there to make that happen..
You know what, when Obama was president, this shit was a possibilty.
But Trump has been president for a year and a half, and Jefferson Beauregard Sessions has been Attorney General.
So claiming someone is covering up for the Clintons, just makes you look stupid, because Trump and Sessions have access to ALL the information, so who is holding back the information that would convict Hillary?

Trump and Sessions?

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
You know what, when Obama was president, this shit was a possibilty.
But Trump has been president for a year and a half, and Jefferson Beauregard Sessions has been Attorney General.
So claiming someone is covering up for the Clintons, just makes you look stupid, because Trump and Sessions have access to ALL the information, so who is holding back the information that would convict Hillary?

Trump and Sessions?
The Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.....The Democrats on the House Oversight Committee, starting with Adam Schiff....Do not be surprised if Rosenstein is impeached in the very near future..And Trump de-Classifies what RR has, and is not turning over to the Committee..The likes of Schiff & Co. can not be dealt with as easily....

Trump's biggest fuck-up was nominating Sessions for AG...Besides Sessions being as useless as tits on a bull, it opened up his Senate seat to a special election that was taken by a Democrat, cutting the Republican's majority from 52 to 51 giving the RINO McCain way to much power...

Jun 2018
United States
As a matter of fact, Hillary Clinton is NOT a suspected felon. A ton of FBI, Congressional investigations and other law enforcement investigations and zip charges.

Why, because she didn't do anything criminal.
Kinda helps when the FBI an DOJ are working for Obama and Hillary and not the best interests of Americans.

I can hardly wait until the final results come out over all this. I knew before the 2016 General Election even begun what an investigation into the progressive party would lead to. I have a good idea of what they will find. When people find out what has been going on in our country there will be a day of anger and mourning and puking like never seen before in this country. The entire Obama regime will go down in history alongside Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Mao, not to mention Charles Manson, Anton LaVey, Muhammad and Aleister Crowley. For everything the progressives have ever stood for in the combined ideology of all the people I mentioned here. Their targeting of conservative and Christian citizens had only just begun under Obama which is why there was such a uprising against planet progressive. And most conservatives don't vote. Just think what would happen if the majority of conservatives got out there and voted!

And Hillary never won the popular vote either. Remove those 3-million illegal voters from Hillary and Trump wins he popular vote as well. But voter fraud is how Democrats win election.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Kinda helps when the FBI an DOJ are working for Obama and Hillary and not the best interests of Americans.

I can hardly wait until the final results come out over all this. I knew before the 2016 General Election even begun what an investigation into the progressive party would lead to. I have a good idea of what they will find. When people find out what has been going on in our country there will be a day of anger and mourning and puking like never seen before in this country. The entire Obama regime will go down in history alongside Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Mao, not to mention Charles Manson, Anton LaVey, Muhammad and Aleister Crowley. For everything the progressives have ever stood for in the combined ideology of all the people I mentioned here. Their targeting of conservative and Christian citizens had only just begun under Obama which is why there was such a uprising against planet progressive. And most conservatives don't vote. Just think what would happen if the majority of conservatives got out there and voted!

And Hillary never won the popular vote either. Remove those 3-million illegal voters from Hillary and Trump wins he popular vote as well. But voter fraud is how Democrats win election.
Now calm down....We all know Obama will probably be exposed as one of the worst Presidents, ever.....But, Stalin??..Hitler??... Mao??....Now you are sounding like the LW Moonbats comparing Trump to Hitler... Don't lower yourself to THAT level

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
You can't expect respect as the post title suggests TRmpets want, when you cheer emotional tweets as a replacement for foreign policy and rally around the idea of turning a desert into glass.

Nov 2013
San Jose, Ca. 95132
West Hollywood Passes Resolution To Remove Trump’s Star From Walk Of Fame
Mac Slavo August 7th, 2018

The neighborhood’s City Council passed the resolution, citing Trump’s “attacks” on “minorities, immigrants” and other groups, West Hollywood Mayor John Duran said a statement to NBC News. “The West Hollywood City Council did not pass the resolution because Donald Trump is a conservative or a Republican. Earning a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is an honor. When one belittles and attacks minorities, immigrants, Muslims, people with disabilities or women — the honor no longer exists,” Duran said in an email.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...remove-trumps-star-from-walk-of-fame_08072018