Trump's U-Turns

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
WRONG. Trump specifically promised to address NATO and require nations to pay their fair share. This is something he leveraged and his efforts have not been in vain.

Anyone who says otherwise is likely watching and trusting the fake news.
Look at the numbers and at the agreement, not what Trump and Fox News says.

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
Look at the numbers and at the agreement, not what Trump and Fox News says.
No, you are joking around. Trump specifically promised to change NATO and get people to pay and that's exactly what he's done. I don't lend credibility to the liberal left anymore, all they do is lie.

Show me examples of what countries were paying before and what they are paying now...

Get it?

Feb 2018
Oregon
No, you are joking around. Trump specifically promised to change NATO and get people to pay and that's exactly what he's done. I don't lend credibility to the liberal left anymore, all they do is lie.

Show me examples of what countries were paying before and what they are paying now...

Get it?
"As of 2014, NATO’s collective agreement instructed member countries to spend 2 percent of their gross domestic product on defense by 2024. According to NATO’s most recent report detailing members’ defense expenditures, only five countries currently satisfy that threshold: the United States, Greece, the United Kingdom, Estonia and Latvia.

"But other countries still have several years to reach the target commitment, and for those experiencing significant economic growth, increases in defense spending may take some time to reflect change to the share of GDP
."

Politifact

And ....

Mar 2020
ohio
Fixed it for you Eric.

No, you are joking around. Trump specifically promised to change NATO and get people to pay and that's exactly what he's done. I don't lend credibility to Trump and Fox news anymore, all they do is lie.

Get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: se7en