Colorado
Private Citizen John Kerry Went To Iran
Just To Suck On It Some More
Unauthorized To Negotiate Anything
Just Like Carter To The Norks Undermining Clinton
Pelosi To Syria Under Bush

They Should All Have Been Arrested
As Soon As They Set Foot Back In America
It's pretty clear to me that our opinions vary.

Sep 2018
KC, MO
We loons say Trump kisses ass because he does.
Never-Mind It Was The Obama & Crew Ass-Suck
That Was Responsible For Putin's Rise
I thought everyone was supposed to vote for Trump because warmonger Hillary was going to start WWIII.
WRONG

Trump Was Elected To Reverse America's
Geo-Econo-Political Decline
And He's Doing It

Geo-Econo-Political Decline
Caused By Eight Years Of The Street-Corner Pamphleteer Community Organizer
Everyone Knew Obama Was When They Cast Their Votes For Him

Carter's 2-3rd Terms

Sep 2018
KC, MO
HA !!
Hillary's Impregnable 'Blue Wall' Flipped For Fear Of WWIII
HAR-HAR !!

If You Believe That
Then You Can File It With Your Belief
Poland's New American Missile Defense System
Along With The Military Base Poland Is Building For Us
Is Just Inconsequential

I Call It A Reversal Of The Foreign Policy Stupidity
That Was The Hallmark Of The Obama Admin From Day One

Trump Has Turned America's Ship Around
What Do You Folks Need To Happen In Less Than Two Years
To Just Say....'Not So Bad' ??

And It's Going To Get Better For A Long Time After He's Gone
When He Finishes Packing The Courts With Constitutionalists
That Won't Hallucinate New Things Into The Law That Just Aren't There

That's Why Dems Are Having A Conniption At The Kav Hearings
Trump Turned This Ship Around
And This Pick Flips The Tide

--- Trump May Get Another Pick Before It's Over Too

Last edited:
Sep 2016
Oregon
NATO member have stepped up to the plate and are providing more funding...which they had committed to do and were not doing. Trump won that round. those nations want absolutely no possibility of the US pulling out. We have "protected" them since WW2.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
NATO member have stepped up to the plate and are providing more funding...which they had committed to do and were not doing. Trump won that round. those nations want absolutely no possibility of the US pulling out. We have "protected" them since WW2.
Cool. When can we expect a reduction in military spending and a corresponding reduction in budget deficits?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
The Toronto Star's Daniel Dale points out:
  • On March 20, during the Crown Prince's visit, Trump claimed the Saudi purchases of U.S. weapons he arranged would generate "over 40,000 jobs in the United States."
  • Last Saturday, Oct. 13, when Trump was asked if he's considering punishing Saudi Arabia for murdering Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, Trump mentioned the same arms deal as the reason he was reluctant to stop the arms sales. That time, he said the deal created 450,000 jobs.
  • On Wednesday, Oct. 17, during a Fox Business interview, Trump inflated the statistic to 500,000 jobs.
  • On Friday, at lunchtime during a water rights memorandum signing, Trump increased the jobs number to 600,000.
  • A few hours later, on Friday evening at Luke Air Force Base in Arizona, Trump said the deal was worth 600,000 jobs for the military but "over a million jobs" in total.
The bottom line: From which source did Trump get these rapidly inflating statistics? I asked the White House press office. No response by deadline.

Mar 2008
australia
this has been my favorite trumpism lately:

At the Monday press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Trump said about election meddling in 2016: "(Putin) just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

then a few days later:

"I thought that I made myself very clear, but having just reviewed the transcript...I realized that there is a need for some clarification," Trump said Tuesday at the White House. "The sentence should have been...'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia'."

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki, meant to say Russia did have reason to meddle in election

May 2018
USA
The Toronto Star's Daniel Dale points out:
  • On March 20, during the Crown Prince's visit, Trump claimed the Saudi purchases of U.S. weapons he arranged would generate "over 40,000 jobs in the United States."
  • Last Saturday, Oct. 13, when Trump was asked if he's considering punishing Saudi Arabia for murdering Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, Trump mentioned the same arms deal as the reason he was reluctant to stop the arms sales. That time, he said the deal created 450,000 jobs.
  • On Wednesday, Oct. 17, during a Fox Business interview, Trump inflated the statistic to 500,000 jobs.
  • On Friday, at lunchtime during a water rights memorandum signing, Trump increased the jobs number to 600,000.
  • A few hours later, on Friday evening at Luke Air Force Base in Arizona, Trump said the deal was worth 600,000 jobs for the military but "over a million jobs" in total.
The bottom line: From which source did Trump get these rapidly inflating statistics? I asked the White House press office. No response by deadline.
LOL...."fake news"!! Everybody knows Trump NEVER lies or exaggerates, he ONLY TELLS THE TRUTH. Just ask any of the TrumpChumps here, they will verify everything I stated....