Tulsi Gabbard is a RUSSIAN ASSET

Feb 2018
Oregon
I was just listening to a talk radio show when they brought on a guest with cred, and the discussion was that as soon as Tulsi Gabbard announced her candidacy, two things happened. First, three websites that have been found to have been a big part of the Russian trolling for the 2016 election plus RT TV, all instantly began heavy promotion of Gabbard when no one else knew anything about her. And the second thing is that those who were familiar with her politics before she announced her candidacy say she suddenly changed and became more amenable to Russian positions.

Then callers began calling in with additional stories of that kind. At that point I reflected on her comments in the last Democratic debate and remembered that they didn't quite sit well with me. She sounded too "tolerant" of Russian influences and offered nothing of any strength favoring policy proposals other debaters had united on.

Watch her carefully.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I was just listening to a talk radio show when they brought on a guest with cred, and the discussion was that as soon as Tulsi Gabbard announced her candidacy, two things happened. First, three websites that have been found to have been a big part of the Russian trolling for the 2016 election plus RT TV, all instantly began heavy promotion of Gabbard when no one else knew anything about her. And the second thing is that those who were familiar with her politics before she announced her candidacy say she suddenly changed and became more amenable to Russian positions.

Then callers began calling in with additional stories of that kind. At that point I reflected on her comments in the last Democratic debate and remembered that they didn't quite sit well with me. She sounded too "tolerant" of Russian influences and offered nothing of any strength favoring policy proposals other debaters had united on.

Watch her carefully.
Source?

Jul 2019
Georgia
RT, Sputnik News, and one other have been propping her up (thinking those are the big 3)

the only thing I disagree with is that it started after she announced her candidacy.

groomers been working since before all that

(I don't have a source for the OP, but I posted several questionable instances in the other thread)

Feb 2018
Oregon
RT, Sputnik News, and one other have been propping her up (thinking those are the big 3)

the only thing I disagree with is that it started after she announced her candidacy.

groomers been working since before all that

(I don't have a source for the OP, but I posted several questionable instances in the other thread)
Ok, I don't have a detailed, signed indictment. All I'm saying is that given the comments (and now it seems Hillary is issuing similar warnings of some kind) we need to keep our ears open.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Ok, I don't have a detailed, signed indictment. All I'm saying is that given the comments (and now it seems Hillary is issuing similar warnings of some kind) we need to keep our ears open.
I'm on board with you, I don't need an indictment.

I'd love to listen to the show, for further confirmation of what I (and many others) have suspected.

She's a Russian asset (whether willingly or not I'm not sure yet)

I've had my eye on her since November 2016

here's the questionable instances I posted in the other thread

yes, very good points there. I don't know if she's a willing asset or if it's just turning out that way. she's done some suspect things

- She met with trump at trump tower in November 2016 (to discuss foreign policy issues - she was known for numerous attacks on Obama on foreign policy)

- She met with Assad in Syria

she trashes CNN and NYT and other mainstream media, but is a regular on FOX News. Yes that FOX News (are we noticing FOX is already coming to her defense on this?)

this is what she said after the Mueller report. Basically "he found nothing, time to move on America"

russian bots and troll farms were pushing against Harris with "Kamala Harris is a cop" campaign (mostly to turn off AA's to her) I know this because it worked on a friend of mine. Gabbard bashed Harris at the debate with the same attack, and the soundbyte was pushed by Russian trolls and bots the next day

(this article is from RT, I don't endorse it, but am posting to show how they back Gabbard)

she raised hell when she didn't qualify for the 3rd debate and then threatened to boycott the 4th debate that she did qualify for, due to some undefined "rigging"

the night after the debate she was on Tucker Carlson (yes that Tucker Carlson)

Project Veritas is the trumpian video hoaxer in case anyone forgot

there's more examples, but that's just off the top of my head

Reactions: BitterPill
Dec 2015
Arizona
Anyone ever read the Washington Examiner?? It's a pretty interesting little piece of trash, but catch this:
Tulsi Gabbard should take Hillary Clinton’s 'Russian asset' smear as a compliment
"
For Clinton to question the patriotism of a lifelong public servant and veteran is reprehensible, especially given that she never made anywhere close to the same sacrifice for our country that Gabbard made. But while Gabbard has every right to take offense at Clinton’s comments, she should truly view the attack as a compliment: The former secretary of state’s tenure was so abysmal that her anti-endorsement should be seen as nothing less than a glowing recommendation.
Beyond Clinton’s infamous email scandal in which she exposed classified information, the failed politician also started a failed regime-change war in Libya that didn’t just leave everyone worse off, it turned Libya into a failed state. If Clinton finds Tulsi Gabbard's anti-interventionist approach to foreign policy so unappealing, well, that's a pretty good sign Gabbard is on to something.
It’s only natural that Clinton would smear Gabbard — she’s everything Clinton never was and never will be. Gabbard is a unifier, not a divider, boasts a decorated career of public service, and in her biggest difference from Clinton, is actually still relevant."

Uhh...first...the Washington Examiner has consistently published EXTREME right-wing opinions, including disdain for the United Nations, Climate Change and all things Left.
Next, WashEX blasted John McCain at one point. Wasn't McCain a lifelong servant and veteran? Was Clinton not a life-long servant? Secretary of State? New York Senator? First lady? Is that not serving your country?
AND then...incredible statement: Gabbard is a UNIFIER? Is this the same woman who blasted her fellow candidates including Klobuchar, Buttigieg, & Harris.
AND these statements by zealots on the Right:
“Tulsi Gabbard by far is the very, very best,” former Republican congressman Ron Paul said in an interview with Russia Today.
Go Tulsi!” the right-wing commentator Ann Coulter said on Twitter.
“Tulsi Gabbard’s my girl, I’m voting for her I decided, I like her,” the popular podcaster Joe Rogan said on his show.
Jack Dorsey, Twitter’s chief executive, donated the maximum he could to her.
David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, has tweeted approvingly of her.
She's hobnobbed with the likes of Dick Cheney, Bill Kristol, Mike Pence, Rupert Murdoch, the DeVoses, and a host of other major conservative figures. The National Review likes her. What is the cause of terrorism, according to Gabbard? Islam, of course. The Right is smitten. Breitbart ran article after article trumpeting her criticisms, and former US representative Allen West praised Gabbard for “daring to challenge Obama.” Trump held talks with Gabbard after his WH win and rumor circulated that Gabbard might "FIT" into the Trump bevy of advisors. Gabbard’s name was conspicuously missing from the letter 169 House Democrats signed last November calling for Trump to rescind Bannon’s appointment.
AND now we've got rumors of Russian assets and bots? Pay attention people. Pay attention. You don't have to like Hillary Clinton but you do have to admit Hillary KNOWS STUFF. Hillary is NOT STUPID and until the day she dies the Clintons will be on the receiving end of information that very few people receive.
After all this.......ask yourself: What's Tulsi up to?

Reactions: se7en