Tulsi Gabbard is a RUSSIAN ASSET

Dec 2016
Canada
Se7en, Putin et al are quite tricky and they could be coming out favorably on Tulsi to create opposition to her.

Think about that for a little while.
Sounds like you're out-thinking yourself! Or maybe Putin has thought about the threat and risks of nuclear war and is hoping to have a sane and responsible US leader to deal with in the short time he remains at the helm of the Russian ship of state.

Last year, there was some excitement internationally when credible Kremlin sources reported that with the US allowing the INF Treaty to collapse, Russia's response would be the reactivation of its "Dead Hand" strategy of the cold war...a system of automatic checks and instructions which would launch all or almost all of Russia's remaining nuclear arsenal in the event of a catastrophic surprise attack by the US.

The nuclear treaties have been falling one by one since Bush 2 let the ABM Treaty lapse back in 2002, and since the US weapons contractors have been focusing on intermediate range nuclear missiles that can be fired at close range from one of the many US/NATO bases surrounding Russia, we are back at that predicament of the cold war, when Russian planners decided that the only way to prevent the US from trying to launch a nuclear first strike, is by having the system fully decentralized and capable of launching a life-ending counterstrike at the US......but this is the kind of world you want to live in!

Jul 2019
Georgia
Sounds like you're out-thinking yourself! Or maybe Putin has thought about the threat and risks of nuclear war and is hoping to have a sane and responsible US leader to deal with in the short time he remains at the helm of the Russian ship of state.
BS.
Putin wants donald trump. And that's nowhere near hoping to have a sane and responsible US leader. Jesus

Reactions: imaginethat
Feb 2018
Oregon
What I find interesting is that it seems every time I see someone advocating, supporting, or promoting T. Gabbard, it's a republican or other right winger.

Reactions: RNG and se7en
Jun 2018
South Dakota
I like Tulsi. Would I vote for her? Probably not. She's level headed and not at all hysterical and screaming all the time. Her demeanor reminds me of Joe Manchin.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
Dec 2015
Arizona
Question: Why are we still talking about Gabbard??
She is an "almost ran" candidate. It's over, folks. She's over. We're over her. The only way Tulsi's back in the news is if someone mentions her as a VP or if she decides to run on the GOP ticket. Then we'll talk--loudly.
Move on.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
You are one of the few, it seems. And I can tell your support of her is real, which is a good thing. Nothing wrong with that.

The trumpian latcher-on'rs are hurting her image more than anything.
She hasn’t a chance, yet like my supporting Ron Paul, I like her spirit which we lack in our political debate, I.e., reclaiming the DOD from it’s current manifestation as the Dept. of Offense.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Question: Why are we still talking about Gabbard??
She is an "almost ran" candidate. It's over, folks. She's over. We're over her. The only way Tulsi's back in the news is if someone mentions her as a VP or if she decides to run on the GOP ticket. Then we'll talk--loudly.
Move on.
See my post above.

• Sad
Reactions: Clara007

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Ok, I don't have a detailed, signed indictment. All I'm saying is that given the comments (and now it seems Hillary is issuing similar warnings of some kind) we need to keep our ears open.
This thread has been active for 3-1/2 months .... time flies.

Hillary warned us of Gabbard, the Russian asset. She's warning us of Sanders, the guy "nobody likes." Hillary doesn't like Warren, doesn't like Warren's Medicare for all plan (or anyone's). Ah, but Hillary took Warren's side when she claimed Sanders lied.

And Hillary has suggested that we "get over" Biden.

Meanwhile, the DNC is rife with Hillary operatives.

Let's keep on keepin' our eyes open.

Reactions: Kode