Tulsi Gabbard is a RUSSIAN ASSET

Jul 2019
Georgia
Gabbard is totally cool with trump firing Vindman.

though there's not much about her would shock me at this point, this one kind of caught me off guard

This is what she said to Cavuto regarding trump's firing Vindman (on FOX News of course) she also (of course) went on Hannity to double down later.

"Ultimately, whether people like it or not, there are consequences to elections and the president has, within his purview, to make the decisions about who he'd like serving in his Cabinet," Gabbard told Cavuto.
First off, ya big dummy, Vindman wasn't in trump's Cabinet. He worked at the NSC and was assigned to Ukraine. It's concerning she's running for President and doesn't even know that.

Secondly, trump's vindictive firing of people who testified against him (and their brother for no reason) is an ethical issue, not a political one.

I'm done being nice about this nutcase. She's angling for something. Since she blew her chances to be a semi-viable 3rd party candidate to help trump out, I think she's working for either a spot in trump's cabinet (maybe she'll learn what that is) if he's reelected, or a spot on FOX News.