Tulsi spanks Buttigeg on foreign policy

Jul 2019
Georgia
Those that do have company insurance, and are still pushing for M4A, are just blind and supporting it because they're democrats.
a lot of people who's company offers health insurance, still pay a percentage of the premium

when I worked for the State of Georgia, I paid about half, which was still around 300 a month, for a family of 3, and the coverage got worse and worse through the years, so I could still see some people who have employer provided insurance being for M4A.

and then there are those whose company pays the full premium, who aren't selfish a-holes and are okay with others getting healthcare too

Reactions: tristanrobin
Sep 2019
Here
Regardless if M4A is going to be better or not, most people are satisfied with what they have and don't wanna chance a M4A plan. Chances are, it'll be worse. Especially on start up.
Remember how the ACA started out? It was tore up from the floor up.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Regardless if M4A is going to be better or not, most people are satisfied with what they have and don't wanna chance a M4A plan. Chances are, it'll be worse. Especially on start up.
Remember how the ACA started out? It was tore up from the floor up.
A true tribute to the wonderful and highly successful propaganda machine and politician buying achievements of the drug industry, private hospitals and mostly medical insurance companies.

Sep 2019
Here
THE only ones that M4A is going to entice are the ones like me who have to pay the full load for health insurance. If I were to buy health insurance it would be about $1400 a month.
But people that work for companies who provide health insurance, why would they even bother with M4A? They wouldn't. And they will vote against it at the voting booth.
This is why Obama told democrats to shut up about it.

Jul 2019
Georgia
THE only ones that M4A is going to entice are the ones like me who have to pay the full load for health insurance. If I were to buy health insurance it would be about $1400 a month.
But people that work for companies who provide health insurance, why would they even bother with M4A? They wouldn't. And they will vote against it at the voting booth.
This is why Obama told democrats to shut up about it.
fun fact.

Pete was the first person Barry met with to discuss 2020 strategy.

Pete is most like Obama politically, definitely the most moderate politically, and I think Barry might secretly prefer him out of all candidates.

Reactions: YoursTruly
Sep 2019
Here
fun fact.

Pete was the first person Barry met with to discuss 2020 strategy.

Pete is most like Obama politically, definitely the most moderate politically, and I think Barry might secretly prefer him out of all candidates.
Obama is definitely not going to support a REAL anti war candidate. His record proves that.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Reactions: tristanrobin
Sep 2019
Here
Buttigeg reminds me of that GOP canidate who wore the sleeveless sweaters a few years ago. Didn't really have anything great to offer. Was sort of bland on policy. Like a go with the flow kind of guy.

Thinking about all this, from a different perspective. Seems the American people are just stupid. Seriously. All but 1 are pushing for changes in what's wrong with the country, healthcare, immigration etc etc etc.. But not supporting what's wrong with the government. Which is where all those other problems stem from.
Maybe that's why people are not taking to Tulsi. Because they're too stupid to figure out that if you can't fix what's wrong with government, you're not going to fix anything. EVER!!!! For the rest of your life.

1574733576059.png

:up: Remember that?