Tulsi spanks Buttigeg on foreign policy

Sep 2019
Here
you're thinking Kobluchar, not Kucinich. she's a'right, and yes, smart, but just doesn't have that charisma everyone's looking for
People need to stop looking for charisma. It's a totally irrelevant characteristic for a president.

Sep 2019
Here
Sweet: Tulsi the Dove.
That's interesting considering her voting record and her "Obama-like" blueprint for war/anti-war.

If you do a little research (and it doesn't take much) you'll find really fascinating facts about our little lovebug Tulsi.
Let's start with her statements, going back to the Obama days.
During an interview with the Hawaii Tribune-Herald, Gabbard described her views on foreign policy with the following; “when it comes to the war against terrorists, I’m a hawk. When it comes to counterproductive wars of regime change, I’m a dove.” Elaborating in her views on the war on terror during an appearance on NDTV, Gabbard told an interviewer that the U.S. has a responsibility to “root out evil where ever it is” to defeat “radical Islamic extremism.” Isn't that a quote from Dick Cheney?
The War on Terror. I mean....afterall....who wouldn't support that, right? Except......isn't that just a tad vague? AND what does that really mean? It means (theoretically) ongoing war which exists all over the globe and can never be fully eradicated. Such an approach on terror leads to perpetual military intervention via drones, ground troops or otherwise, to be engaged at all times resulting in never-ending wars. So is Tulsi saying "limited war/airstrikes"?? Which would result in NO casualties? No death and/or destruction?
Let's move on to Tulsi's voting record. She voted YES on increasing the military budget in 2018. She voted (in 2013) against measures to save money on aircraft carriers, reduce funding for submarines, cut wasteful war spending, take steps toward closing Guantanamo Bay, and reducing Pentagon spending. In 2014, Gabbard voted against an amendment that would prohibit U.S. combat operations in Iraq and against an amendment that would prevent funds being used for the 2002 AUMF in Iraq. The following year, Gabbard voted against reducing the number of required aircraft carriers the Navy was required to keep, cutting nuclear missile program funding. Then in 2016, Gabbard voted three times against repealing or blocking funding for the 2001 AUMF, which is what currently gives American presidents a blank check for starting more endless wars. Tulsi, the dove?

Someone needs to have a sit-down with Tulsi and explain that WAR is WAR, whether it's drones, limited airstrikes, military spending, physical troops (although limited), terrorists or chemicals. Then, maybe someone can explain to YoursTruly that very few people on this entire planet actually WANT war, LOVE war, or encourage WAR.
Does that makes ALL OF US doves....like Tulsi?

From your own link:

In 2016, Gabbard resigned from her position as a Vice Chairwoman of the DNC to endorse and campaign for Bernie Sanders. For some, that exposed her as being a divisive chaos agent intent on splintering the party. For others, it was bold and an admirable stand that proved her to be a true champion of progressivism.

And note her reasoning for calling out Obama: (from your own link)
It’s no secret that President Obama ended up being a huge disappointment to the anti-war movement that helped put him in office. During Obama’s final year in office, the once anti-war campaigner who won a Nobel Peace Prize his first year in office, dropped 26,171 bombs on seven different countries (Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, Pakistan, and Yemen.) Despite campaigning on a platform of pulling out of wars, Obama started five more wars and expanded the drone program into a worldwide bombing apparatus.

Sep 2019
Here
agree, but people will be people
I'm "people." And can care less about Charisma. Obama didn't have it. And he won. And to be honest, Tulsi is about as close as you're going to get to another Obama. Like Obama, she stays on message. She chooses her words carefully. And doesn't run off at the mouth.

BTW, I just thought about something, a little off topic. The DNC is pissed at Tulsi for speaking the truth about the corruption in both parties. She's done like Ron Paul, and others who have tried to stay within their party to try and help stop the corruption. While the others just sort of get along to get along, and get their benefits.

The others just sort of all remind me of Romney now.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm "people." And can care less about Charisma. Obama didn't have it. And he won. And to be honest, Tulsi is about as close as you're going to get to another Obama. Like Obama, she stays on message. She chooses her words carefully. And doesn't run off at the mouth.

BTW, I just thought about something, a little off topic. The DNC is pissed at Tulsi for speaking the truth about the corruption in both parties. She's done like Ron Paul, and others who have tried to stay within their party to try and help stop the corruption. While the others just sort of get along to get along, and get their benefits.

The others just sort of all remind me of Romney now.
lol man haven't even got through the first 3 sentences

1. you're not "people", you're one person, but I have noticed you tend to think all people should think like you, which simply isn't the case. People like charisma. Trump. Reagan. Clinton. All of them got/had it. (though trump's appeal is to a lower common denominator)

2. Obama absolutely has charisma. More than the 3 I previously mentioned. Charming as hell. Come on, if you can't see that, you're blind.

will get to the rest of your post later, those first couple o lines was a little too funny, need a break

Sep 2019
Here
She spanked a rhodes scholar, that carried a rifle in a war zone, on foreign policy?

Did she now?
Yes, she did. She, a woman who helped saved the lives and limbs of our soldiers, in a war we should've never been in, Spanked Sparky's butt on foreign policy.

Sep 2019
Here
lol man haven't even got through the first 3 sentences

1. you're not "people", you're one person, but I have noticed you tend to think all people should think like you, which simply isn't the case. People like charisma. Trump. Reagan. Clinton. All of them got/had it. (though trump's appeal is to a lower common denominator)
Common English escapes you, doesn't it. It's not even really slang. Or hard to understand. But you missed it by miles.

Oh wait, you didn't really miss it. You're just trying to change the subject, instead of replying to my point. I get it. You seem to do that a lot.

2. Obama absolutely has charisma. More than the 3 I previously mentioned. Charming as hell. Come on, if you can't see that, you're blind.
Charming when he wasn't being called a Russian asset. Obama didn't really have to be on defense much. Except with the Hildabeast. The media wasn't bad to him during the nomination process.

BTW, you need to go back and watch some of Obama's speeches from 2004 to 2007.