Tulsi's "KA FRIGGIN BOOM" moment on the View

Jul 2019
Georgia
how the fuck are people who are against Putin commies? (<--- that's the proper spelling by the way)

Putin was literally a KGB agent in the USSR, and was crushed when it fell.

Putin longs for the commie days of mother Russia, and hates the hell out of Hillary. Didn't watch video.

Sep 2019
Here
how the fuck are people who are against Putin commies? (<--- that's the proper spelling by the way)

Putin was literally a KGB agent in the USSR, and was crushed when it fell.

Putin longs for the commie days of mother Russia, and hates the hell out of Hillary. Didn't watch video.

You understand what I mean when I say "commi," right? So get over it.

Who care's what Putin did with/to the USSR? Who cares what happened to it when Putin took over. This is about Tulis calling out the commi's on the view for slandering her with Klintons own words and agenda.

This is what good soldiers do. They understand that "Truth is the treason of lies." BTW, none of them on stage, nor Hitlery has done what Tulsi's done. You know that whole "enlist and help our soldiers in wars. Wars started by people like Klinton.

Jul 2019
Georgia

Who care's what Putin did with/to the USSR? Who cares what happened to it when Putin took over. This is about Tulis calling out the commi's on the view for slandering her with Klintons own words and agenda.

This is what good soldiers do. They understand that "Truth is the treason of lies."
who does Putin hate?

who does he hate so much that he used extensive active measures to make sure she didn't become President in 2016? You may have to think real real hard, but I'm sure it'll come to you.

Reactions: leekohler2
May 2018
Chicago
who does Putin hate?

who does he hate so much that he used extensive active measures to make sure she didn't become President in 2016? You may have to think real real hard, but I'm sure it'll come to you.
I wouldn't count on it.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
holy schnikes, I missed where he said Hillary Clinton started wars

what wars has Hillary started? :lol:

Reactions: Hollywood
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

This is what good soldiers do. They understand that "Truth is the treason of lies." BTW, none of them on stage, nor Hitlery has done what Tulsi's done. You know that whole "enlist and help our soldiers in wars. Wars started by people like Klinton.
Well I've no idea in the world what you mean my a "commi", as opposed to a commie or a communist. Do be so good as to explain.

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
Here
Well I've no idea in the world what you mean my a "commi", as opposed to a commie or a communist. Do be so good as to explain.
Commi, commie, communist. same thing. You understand, right? Even though it's not spelled exactly right, right?