Tulsi's "KA FRIGGIN BOOM" moment on the View

Jul 2019
Georgia
I think you're sidelining the point of this thread.

Good try though. I almost got caught up in it.
word of advice, if you don't want a thread to get sidelined, don't improperly label the subjects of the thread "commi's" in the OP

Ha HA HA HA HA...

Hillary calls Trump, Stein and Gabbard a Russian asset. 3 different people in 3 different parties are all Russian assets.

Isn't that some sort of mental instability coming through in Klintons own mind?
also want to touch on this again. Putin wants trump in office. Stein helped with that in 2016, and now gabbard appears to be attempting to sow division in the Dem party, which in turn would hurt the Dem candidate in the general (in theory, but her attempts don't really seem to be working)

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Who's the bigger asset to Russia? Someone that can't beat Trump, leaving his little orange bich in office. (Like Warren). Or someone like Gabbard who can actually beat Trump. Like Tulsi.
You are an agent. Pushing losers for the Dem nominee? Pretty blatant.

Reactions: se7en
Nov 2012
nirvana
how the fuck are people who are against Putin commies? (<--- that's the proper spelling by the way)

Putin was literally a KGB agent in the USSR, and was crushed when it fell.

Putin longs for the commie days of mother Russia, and hates the hell out of Hillary. Didn't watch video.
Trump has managed to destroy 50 years of talking points by right wing dear leader state media.

It's become more confusing for them daily. They haven't figured out yet that they are now the commies.

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
Here
Sidelining my ass. I'm asking direct questions of you directly relating to your comments.
You're asking me a direct question about something I said. Not about the point of what I said. Which is the important part.

Sidelining.

For example: You said. "Sidelining my ass." Well what about your hip? <<<< See the point?