Turkey targeting civilians in Syria

Dec 2015
Arizona
It's not "blood lust". It's called honoring your commitment to your allies, and not pulling the rug out from under them to benefit Putin and Erdogan (or is he rewarding Erdogan for allowing him to build a Trump Tower in Turkey?). Of course I realize "honor" isn't a word that means a lot to Trump and the people defending him.
Exactly and not only that but what about the surrounding countries? AND the fact that the RUG was pulled almost overnight. NONE of the military officials were told about this, according to many reports. So we let Erdogan do his worst in Syria and then what? Move on to Jordan? Lebanon and Israel? Really?
How much rope is Trump going to give Erdogan?
AND to make matters worse, Turkey has had an F35 program in partnership with the U.S. which was (sorta) PULLED because...and you'll love this....becuz Turkey purchased Russian S-400 air defense systems and accepting the S-400 undermines the commitments all NATO Allies made to each other to move away from Russian systems.
Is everyone getting the picture here?
Turkey going rogue?? With a little help? This is a dangerous partnership and I want to know WHY Trump seems delighted.

Sep 2019
NYC
LOL...."you chicken hawks". Unlike you Russia loving Trumpanzee traitors I SERVED my country. I didn't pretend to have "bonespurs" and chicken out. I didn't shit myself for a week like Terd Nugent to pretend I was crazy. I VOLUNTEERED. I realize that's something a Trumpanzee coward can't understand.

Welcome to the ignore list, Trumpanzee.

bye, I love when trolls start shit, then hide behind ignore lists.

Thank you for your service. I'm surprised a combat veteran such as your self and a liberal would be so eager to send young americans to experience the horror you and I have for no benefit to the US>

May 2018
Chicago
LOL...."you chicken hawks". Unlike you Russia loving Trumpanzee traitors I SERVED my country. I didn't pretend to have "bonespurs" and chicken out. I didn't shit myself for a week like Terd Nugent to pretend I was crazy. I VOLUNTEERED. I realize that's something a Trumpanzee coward can't understand.

Welcome to the ignore list, Trumpanzee.
He was an absolute piece of shit to say that to you. But hey, the right never really supported our troops in the first place. If he had an ounce of integrity, he’d apologize. But we know that won’t happen.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
USA
He was an absolute piece of shit to say that to you. But hey, the right never really supported our troops in the first place. If he had an ounce of integrity, he’d apologize. But we know that won’t happen.
Thanks Lee, much appreciated. Even if he does apologize I won't see it, lol.

Reactions: leekohler2
Sep 2019
NYC

You seem to have a big e-mouth...

So let me get this straight, he can say I have no honor, but I can't point out he's willing to send people to war? Note how he didn't say he was a combat veteran. I wonder why....

My feelings are if you have never seen combat, wanting to send someone elses child off to war, is less than honorable...

I'd be happy to apologize after he apoligizes for attacking my honor and expounding on his combat experience or lack there of.