KC, MO
As Far As Clean Air And Water
The United States Is As Clean As Any Industrial Nation There Is
So You Folks Must Not Be Thinking Clearly

All Any Of You Eco-Frauds Do Is Stop, Yell, And Complain
So We Can Only Infer What You're Really Thinking
Or What Kind Of Imaginary Future World You Un-Realistically May Envision

This Is What The Environmental Protectors Left Behind In N. Dakota

us-army-corps-spending-1-million-clean-mess-left-dakota-access-pipeline-protests-native-americ...jpg

And Obama's Inauguration
In Ariel Views, I Thought It Snowed

6a00d8341c630a53ef010536e8ceab970c-800wi.jpg

Looks Like You Environmentally Conscious
Have Trouble Enough Wiping Your Own Ass

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
The really sad part is they're doing this to the beautiful mountain tops in the Appalachian Mountain tops, last checked 500 of them. I say let the people out of work, work for a garbage recycling plant for reusable energy, a win-win scenario.
I couldn't agree more. If this country had only invested a quarter of what it has blown on the post 9/11 Middle Eastern (Bush/Cheney) wars, liquid fluoride thorium reactors (LFTR) could have been perfected for commercial use and coal generated power plants would now be as obsolete as 8 track tapes.

Jun 2019
NC

View attachment 4271

And Obama's Inauguration

View attachment 4272

I imagine you're the type that whines and cries how Trmpsters are picked on from the left for no apparent reason.

Jun 2019
NC
When times get tough we can always use the fuel they used during biblical days to cook with.

Ezekiel 4:12 (TLB) = "Each day take flour from the barrel and prepare it as you would barley cakes. While all the people are watching, bake it over a fire, using dried human dung as fuel, and eat it."
I;m glad your
Nuclear is the only forever option. Solar is a disaster in the making once all those panels start piling up in landfills. It also requires a lot of land that damages habitat, and birds burst into flames flying over them.
I'm glad you're concerned over waste, are you also as concerned of Nuclear waste, which is about a million times more dangerous?
Meant to post this before missed the full-size button lol

Last edited:
Jun 2019
NC
When times get tough we can always use the fuel they used during biblical days to cook with.

Ezekiel 4:12 (TLB) = "Each day take flour from the barrel and prepare it as you would barley cakes. While all the people are watching, bake it over a fire, using dried human dung as fuel, and eat it."
I;m glad your
Who is going to watch it?
Seems like a waste of money, Trump is all about the grand show, he wants to be a dictator, bad.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Because natural gas is cheaper than coal and nuclear at the moment. Coal is on the way out and it's filthy regardless of what Limbaugh and Trump have told you.

Post Script: And the waste from LFTRs doesn't work for nuclear bombs.
Bingo.

Thorium is three times as abundant as uranium. It does not require enrichment like uranium. A thorium reactor by design and construction is failsafe. And the waste one does produce unlike uranium waste has a short half life.

But thorium reactors don't produce plutonium for weapons, and that's why the US dropped thorium reactor development.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

View attachment 4271

And Obama's Inauguration

View attachment 4272

That trash will be far easier to collect than reclaiming a huge open pit coal mine, far, far less expensive as well.

What is the rationale from the Environmentally Unconscious - you - for defending the production of pollution and the destruction of the environment?