U.S. Life Expectancy Falls Again

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Ronnie used SS to pay for his arms race.
Ronnie used SS to pay for his arms race.

OMG. once again. You must be educated by the Volunteer. What years was Reagan a Senator or a House Member?

I will wait for your answer... (anyone that can pass a 7th Grade Civics Test knows PRESIDENTS don't spend money or Borrow money.

In 1983, the President Reagan and the United States Congress accepted the recommendations of The Greenspan Commission and increased payroll taxes to save money for the retirement of baby boomers. Excess funds were supposed to be saved so the Social Security Trust Fund would have the money to pay benefits to baby boomers as they retired.
Almost immediately, Congress began “borrowing” that Social Security surplus. The money went to pay for everything from roads and bridges to foreign aid and the Iraq war.
https://www.quora.com/Has-any-president-ever-borrowed-money-from-social-security

Article I

Article I
Article I describes the design of the legislative branch of US Government -- the Congress. Important ideas include the separation of powers between branches of government (checks and balances), the election of Senators and Representatives, the process by which laws are made, and the powers that Congress has.

Section 8.
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Yup. A fiscal disaster we never recovered from. And the way they lionize that moron, lol.
Reagan was a Fiscal Disaster, How much did Congress borrow during the Reagan administration).. 900 billion

How much was borrowed during Obama's administration 10,000 Billion dollars..

If Reagan was a fiscal Disaster.. then Obama was 11 fold greater fiscal disaster.

Last edited:
May 2018
USA
Reagan was a Fiscal Disaster, How much did Congress borrow during the Reagan administration).. 900 billion

How much was borrowed during Obama's administration 10,000 Trillion dollars..

If Reagan was a fiscal Disaster.. then Obama was 11 fold greater fiscal disaster.
Wow, you already forgot what YOU said in your previous post before this? Here, I'll help:

"anyone that can pass a 7th Grade Civics Test knows PRESIDENTS don't spend money or Borrow money. - TNVolunteer73

Hmmmm. Interesting isn't it? How Republicans are NEVER at fault, huh? When Reagan tripled the national debt (oh, and comparing Reagan's deficit with Obama's- classic dunderheading! Yup, the dollar is the exact same value it was then, huh?) why that wasn't his fault....IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS!!! But yet when Obama was Prez and the GOP dominated Congress...IT WAS THE PRESIDENT and DEMS FAULT! LOL, well nobody can say you guys aren't consistent in your gutlessness when it comes to confessing your failures, huh?

Here's something you apparently missed in your Civics class. They have those in Tennessee, right? Or have the Republicans gutted the budget so bad they've destroyed the schools like they did in Kansas and Oklahoma? But I digress...the fact of the matter is the EXECUTIVE BRANCH submits their budget to the House for approval, so the President DOES have some responsibility to bear for the deficit. The main difference between "Obama's debt" and "Reagan's debt" being this: Reagan inherited a tiny national debt. Reagan always got 99%+ what he wanted in his budgets (that was when adults ran the House, not the infants in the GOP who have to dramatize everything). When Obama took office he inherited RECORD DEFICITS from the Bush Administration. Nearly $11 trillion in the red from Bush's 8 years in office (pretty pathetic, and this was the work of the "fiscally responsible" GOP, LOL). Obama's hands were tied from the start: the GOP owned the House for all but 2 years of his 8 years, the GOP refused to let Obama end the upper class giveaways that Bush installed, the GOP refused to allow Obama to make the deep military cuts that were warranted after the disasters in Iraq and Afghanistan (which were also presents of the wildly incompetent Bush administration). Consequently, the budget deficit was high the entire time...thanks to the GOP. Gotta keep those Republican pigs feeding at the trough, huh?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Wow, you already forgot what YOU said in your previous post before this? Here, I'll help:

(anyone that can pass a 7th Grade Civics Test knows PRESIDENTS don't spend money or Borrow money. - TNVolunteer73

Hmmmm. Interesting isn't it? How Republicans are NEVER at fault, huh? When Reagan tripled the national debt (oh, and comparing Reagan's deficit with Obama's- classic dunderheading! Yup, the dollar is the exact same value it was then, huh?) why that wasn't his fault....IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS!!! But yet when Obama was Prez and the GOP dominated Congress...IT WAS THE PRESIDENT and DEMS FAULT! LOL, well nobody can say you guys aren't consistent in your gutlessness when it comes to confessing your failures, huh?

Here's something you apparently missed in your Civics class. They have those in Tennessee, right? Or have the Republicans gutted the budget so bad they've destroyed the schools like they did in Kansas and Oklahoma? But I digress...the fact of the matter is the EXECUTIVE BRANCH submits their budget to the House for approval, so the President DOES have some responsibility to bear for the deficit. The main difference between "Obama's debt" and "Reagan's debt" being this: Reagan inherited a tiny national debt. Reagan always got 99%+ what he wanted in his budgets (that was when adults ran the House, not the infants in the GOP who have to dramatize everything). When Obama took office he inherited RECORD DEFICITS from the Bush Administration. Nearly $2 trillion in the red from Bush's last year in office (pretty pathetic, and this was the work of the "fiscally responsible" GOP, LOL). Obama's hands were tied from the start: the GOP owned the House for all but 2 years of his 8 years, the GOP refused to let Obama end the upper class giveaways that Bush installed, the GOP refused to allow Obama to make the deep military cuts that were warranted after the disasters in Iraq and Afghanistan (which were also presents of the wildly incompetent Bush administration). Consequently, the budget deficit was high the entire time...thanks to the GOP. Gotta keep those Republican pigs feeding at the trough, huh?
No, I did not... ... ..

How much was borrowed during Obama's administration 10,000 billion dollars..

Once again you prove for liberals READING is not fundamental

Last edited:
May 2018
USA
No, I did not... ... ..

Once again you prove for liberals READING is not fundamental

I think it's hilarious you deny stating something that I literally cut and pasted from one of your postings on this very page. Are you trying to be Trump or something?

Also, LOL...you put down "10,000 TRILLION DOLLARS". Math not your strong suit, huh? I guess that explains why you Republicans can't balance budgets. For the record Obama inherited an $11 TRILLION debt from Bush (starting wars based on lies and rebuilding countries is expensive, don't ya know). When Obama left office the debt was $18 trillion (and the GOP controlled the purse all but 2 years of his 8). So "Obama" increased the debt by $7 trillion...not "10,000 Trillion". That's called 10 QUADRILLION, btw. A thousand trillion is a quadrillion. Plus, as I proved earlier in this thread the GOP was actually the ones responsible because they had the votes to keep Obama from overturning their wildly incompetent upper class tax cuts and out of control military spending.

TobusRex: here for your mathematics needs since Mar 2018!

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I think it's hilarious you deny stating something that I literally cut and pasted from one of your postings on this very page. Are you trying to be Trump or something?

Also, LOL...you put down "10,000 TRILLION DOLLARS". Math not your strong suit, huh? I guess that explains why you Republicans can't balance budgets. For the record Obama inherited an $11 TRILLION debt from Bush (starting wars based on lies and rebuilding countries is expensive, don't ya know). When Obama left office the debt was $18 trillion (and the GOP controlled the purse all but 2 years of his 8). So "Obama" increased the debt by $7 trillion...not "10,000 Trillion". That's called 10 QUADRILLION, btw. A thousand trillion is a quadrillion. Plus, as I proved earlier in this thread the GOP was actually the ones responsible because they had the votes to keep Obama from overturning their wildly incompetent upper class tax cuts and out of control military spending.

TobusRex: here for your mathematics needs since Mar 2018!

Should be 10,000 Billion dollars, It was not cut and pasted. Trillion was an error. THX I will correct it

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN

"anyone that can pass a 7th Grade Civics Test knows PRESIDENTS don't spend money or Borrow money. - TNVolunteer73

Here's something you apparently missed in your Civics class. They have those in Tennessee, right? Or have the Republicans gutted the budget so bad they've destroyed the schools like they did in Kansas and Oklahoma? But I digress...the fact of the matter is the EXECUTIVE BRANCH submits their budget to the House for approval, so the President DOES have some responsibility to bear for the deficit. The main difference between "Obama's debt" and "Reagan's debt" being this: Reagan inherited a tiny national debt. Reagan always got 99%+ what he wanted in his budgets (that was when adults ran the House, not the infants in the GOP who have to dramatize everything). When Obama took office he inherited RECORD DEFICITS from the Bush Administration. Nearly $11 trillion in the red from Bush's 8 years in office (pretty pathetic, and this was the work of the "fiscally responsible" GOP, LOL). Obama's hands were tied from the start: the GOP owned the House for all but 2 years of his 8 years, the GOP refused to let Obama end the upper class giveaways that Bush installed, the GOP refused to allow Obama to make the deep military cuts that were warranted after the disasters in Iraq and Afghanistan (which were also presents of the wildly incompetent Bush administration). Consequently, the budget deficit was high the entire time...thanks to the GOP. Gotta keep those Republican pigs feeding at the trough, huh?

Still went over your head.. and if you read what I posted. OBAMA ISN'T AT FAULT EITHER for the Debt.

But your TDS (Tennessee Derangement Syndrome) got the better of you and your RUSH to prove me INCORRECT where I wasn't you proved once again, Liberals have no brains they only react to emotion.