U.S. Life Expectancy Falls Again

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
OMG. once again. You must be educated by the Volunteer. What years was Reagan a Senator or a House Member?

I will wait for your answer... (anyone that can pass a 7th Grade Civics Test knows PRESIDENTS don't spend money or Borrow money.
Thanks for the unneeded civics lesson.

I'll remind you of this post the next time you discuss Obama's deficits.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Thanks for the unneeded civics lesson.

I'll remind you of this post the next time you discuss Obama's deficits.

Where have I ever said OBAMA'S deficits? Cut it paste it post it..

I have not blamed Obama for a SINGLE DEFICT.. I have blamed Congress during his administration for the deficits.

Deficts were INCREASING during the Obama Administration until 2012 after the GOP took control of the House, and in 2015 when GOP took control of both houses.

and 14,200 billion of our 21,000 billion dollar deficit was borrowed when DEMOCRATS controlled congress.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

I have not blamed Obama for a SINGLE DEFICT.. I have blamed Congress during his administration for the deficits.

Deficts were INCREASING during the Obama Administration until 2012 after the GOP took control of the House, and in 2015 when GOP took control of both houses.

and 14,200 billion of our 21,000 billion dollar deficit was borrowed when DEMOCRATS controlled congress.
Let's not play any games.

The deficit problem is a bipartisan affair.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

It's a stupid game you're playing. The president must sign every spending bill.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
It's a stupid game you're playing. The president must sign every spending bill.

It isn't a stupid game, DEFICTS are not spending, Deficits are BORROWING.

THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE BORROWING it does not cross his desk.

That includes every president from GW1 to DT45.

Only ONE president of the US has had any say in the borrowing of money by the US Government.. that President was John Hanson.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
It isn't a stupid game, DEFICTS are not spending, Deficits are BORROWING.

THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE BORROWING it does not cross his desk.

That includes every president from GW1 to DT45.

Only ONE president of the US has had any say in the borrowing of money by the US Government.. that President was John Hanson.
Spending bills create deficits.

I've got much better things to do than to argue in circles with you, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU INTERNET SHOUT CONSTANTLY. You are the only DTT member who does.

Your ULTRA EXTREME PARTISANSHIP is EXACTLY WHAT GEORGE WASHINGTON WARNED WOULD BE THE END OF OUR NATION.

CAN'T YA JUST IMAGINE THAT? GW MEETING DJT?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Let's not play any games.

The deficit problem is a bipartisan affair.

love your projections.

1. still you notice control of congress, and deficit spending.
2. spending has increased every year.

The problem is no matter how much you send to Congress, they will SPEND MORE. why because idiots blame presidents instead of holding congress accountable. you notice the deficits began expanding when Democrat took control of the House and senate in 2007.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN

I've got much better things to do than to argue in circles with you, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU INTERNET SHOUT CONSTANTLY. You are the only DTT member who does.

Your ULTRA EXTREME PARTISANSHIP is EXACTLY WHAT GEORGE WASHINGTON WARNED WOULD BE THE END OF OUR NATION.

CAN'T YA JUST IMAGINE THAT? GW MEETING DJT?

Not one president has created a defict.

GW1 GEORGE WASHINGTON, thru DJT45 DONALD J. TRUMP has created a single deficit.

only one President has borrowed money on the credit of the US that was President John Hanson president under the Articles of Confederation.

apparently the civics lesson WAS needed.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Not one president has created a defict.

GW1 GEORGE WASHINGTON, thru DJT45 DONALD J. TRUMP has created a single deficit.

only one President has borrowed money on the credit of the US that was President John Hanson president under the Articles of Confederation.

apparently the civics lesson WAS needed.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Incorrectomundo (in my Best Fonzi Voice)

lets travel back in time.. Days gone Buy... hmmm

The Time machine stops in 1995.. The spending Bill passed by Democrats in 1994 for FY 1995... had a Deficit of 260,000,000 DOLLARS.

The GOP took over Congress in 1995.. that congress REFUSED to BORROW 110,000,000 billion dollars to pay for spending, LOWERING the Deficit in 1995 and began the road to Newt Gingrich's Surpluses of the 1990s.