UK: Conservative Party suspends members for criticizing Islam

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I asked for a lie you found. Read over your links and see if you can find one.
That is not what you asked and had you done so you could have saved me some time.

No sir, I’m not going to point out the lies from your questionable source. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. Otherwise we’d go around believing everything someone told us. You’re making a claim based on a documented questionable source and I’m saying based on the information provided, I disbelieve. That does not mean I’m saying it’s false, but simply I disbelieve based on the source of the material.

If you would like to put forth a more convincing argument, please provide a better source.

Apr 2019
America
That is not what you asked and had you done so you could have saved me some time.

No sir, I’m not going to point out the lies from your questionable source. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. Otherwise we’d go around believing everything someone told us. You’re making a claim based on a documented questionable source and I’m saying based on the information provided, I disbelieve. That does not mean I’m saying it’s false, but simply I disbelieve based on the source of the material.

If you would like to put forth a more convincing argument, please provide a better source.
First of all the site is anti-Islam not anti-Muslim. Individual Muslims do not need to be discussed when you tell the truth about Islam. It concerns things that are referenced in their holy literature that we see happening today. The man knows the Koran better than most Imans. All he tells people is what the religion says and that there are many acting on it, since the religion has many obligations necessary to advance Islam and achieve its goal of world domination.

The truth is offensive to every non-Muslim. I think we should be the ones doing the complaining about Islam.

Nov 2012
nirvana
Not good. Not something to do unless you have accepted Islamization. This is a good sign the UK has.

UK: Conservative Party suspends members for criticizing Islam
What’s not good is the failure to stand up for the separation of religion and state. Any religion is only as influential as its ability to sway state laws and rights. All religion must be relegated as private only entities, and even then the state must rigorously defend its citizens from its unwanted influence.

Jun 2018
Toronto
Muhammed is the 3rd most popular boys name in London England and in St Cloud Minnesota.
It's already too late. The most courageous and brave Gene Stock in England was killed off during WWII.

When Brexit kicks in and all the eastern europeans leave, it will become second most popular. The brits deserve everything they will get.

Reactions: Violent Chimp
Apr 2019
America
What’s not good is the failure to stand up for the separation of religion and state. Any religion is only as influential as its ability to sway state laws and rights. All religion must be relegated as private only entities, and even then the state must rigorously defend its citizens from its unwanted influence.
Islam is political. About 60% of their holy literature is on how to treat non-Muslims. It does not get anymore political than that.