Ukrainian-ran Pro-Trump facebook page

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Jul 2019
Georgia
That's good news. Even early this afternoon they were still saying it didn't violate their TOS.
Zuck hung out with dotard last week, so it probably took a great deal of pressure

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Ukraine is game to me now

a pro-Trump Facebook page called "I Love America" ran by Ukranians, and lured followers with puppies and God, and recycled 2016 GRU memes. Stop the world, I need to get off.

Facebook shuts several pro-Trump pages that were managed by Ukrainians

the page had 1.1. million followers and Facebook removed it today
Facebook told MarketWatch it has shut down the aforementioned pages but said that there’s no evidence that they are linked to state actors.

“We are removing these pages for violating our policies against spam and fake accounts, and are continuing to investigate for any further violations,” Facebook spokesman Joe Osbourne said.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Facebook told MarketWatch it has shut down the aforementioned pages but said that there’s no evidence that they are linked to state actors.

“We are removing these pages for violating our policies against spam and fake accounts, and are continuing to investigate for any further violations,” Facebook spokesman Joe Osbourne said.
so you think the "I Love America" facebook page with puppies, Jesus, and recycled GRU memes is run by Americans? that doesn't make me feel any better about it lol

were you a member of any of the pages?

several of the common pages (that were also banned by facebook) were run by Ukrainians (though there is no evidence any government has anything to do with it)