Unconstitutional

Dec 2018
U.S
To me, what is the current unconstitutionality talks about? To me it is the lacking of knowledge. If a person can't understand what is written then that person should first learn to understand what is written, otherwise known as comprehension on the SAT tests.

If for interpretative reasons a thing is up for unconstitutionality 'talks', then looking to see if 'amendments' are allowed should allow for every amendmendment to be amended depending on majority 'vote'. If rights to 'amend' amendments are not given, then sticking within the black and while letters written in the Constitutional, regardless of Country, should clarify with alot less need of interpreting to the 'times', which would then get into the 'rights to/of amending', what is and/or what is not UnConstitutional.

Nov 2017
What current unconstitutionality talks are you referring to? Are you talking about a case that's currently being looked at by SCOTUS? As far as I know, with SCOTUS, every case they look at has to do with whether or not it was constitutional.

Dec 2018
U.S
What current unconstitutionality talks are you referring to? Are you talking about a case that's currently being looked at by SCOTUS? As far as I know, with SCOTUS, every case they look at has to do with whether or not it was constitutional.
Don't forget what Micah 3:11 says. "The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say,Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us."

Hush 'money'?

They are 'over' many 'well beings' other than themselves, you know.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
the constituion means what the surpeme court says it means which is why we really need to get rid of trump asap, he doesnt need to be impeached or jailed or assinated, we need to make him resign.. he can go back to making money and grabbing pussies from this wheelchair i mean he is old.. we need to remove him from office... put him back in the private sector and oh one more thng make him pay his fucking taxes and if he doesnt? then we jail him

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Don't forget what Micah 3:11 says. "The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say,Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us."

Hush 'money'?

Matthew 24:5
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.​

Nov 2017

Hush 'money'?

Ah, I see what the problem is now. You posted this thread in the wrong section of the forum. It needs to be in the section for religion.