Undercover antifa

Jun 2013
Ohio
The FBI just published a report that shows that white nationalism is as big a threat to this country as ISIS is. No mention of your mythical Antifa. Also, it has been discovered that Russian bots have posed online as Antifa. Your racism leads you to be so easily suckered.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The FBI just published a report that shows that white nationalism is as big a threat to this country as ISIS is. No mention of your mythical Antifa. Also, it has been discovered that Russian bots have posed online as Antifa. Your racism leads you to be so easily suckered.
Try and stay on topic

Nov 2012
Kekistan
This is great. Steven Crowder sends his producer into Antifa

https://youtu.be/RmNz2jGzsDA
Try and stay on topic
Your efforts to promote a false equivalency is the topic IMO.
Camelot, you just chastised yourself.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Camelot, you just chastised yourself.
The video was just released last night. The hive have not fully gotten their talking points straight yet. Try and be gentle. He has not had an original thought since he started posting on here.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Yes, that was an scary report. I posted the link on Facebook.

Thankfully we have people who are anti-fascist and are willing to put their lives on the line to protect us from them.

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2012
Kekistan
Yes, that was an scary report. I posted the link on Facebook.

Thankfully we have people who are anti-fascist and are willing to put their lives on the line to protect us from them.
That might me the funniest thing I have ever seen you post.