Understand This: THERE IS NO TRANSCRIPT OF THE UKRAINIAN CALL

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Oh for crying out loud- you people act as though lying is new to politics-
Republican strategy 101. Muddy the waters.

Trump may have lied. Other politicians have lied. So what.

It doesn't matter that it's documented that Trump has lied more than any president in history. Because other politicians have lied too.

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
Texas
Republican strategy 101. Muddy the waters.

Trump may have lied. Other politicians have lied. So what.

It doesn't matter that it's documented that Trump has lied more than any president in history. Because other politicians have lied too.
Democrat strategy- blame everyone but themselves- LOL

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I thought it was be illegal for there not to be a transcript. And isn't part of the issue here that Dotard had his flunkies hide this transcript and those of his talks with his master, Putin as well as other leaders in some super-secret computer file?

Apr 2019
America
I thought it was be illegal for there not to be a transcript. And isn't part of the issue here that Dotard had his flunkies hide this transcript and those of his talks with his master, Putin as well as other leaders in some super-secret computer file?
Obama did the same thing. Susan Rice said so. Why can't Trump do what other presidents have done?

Jul 2019
Georgia
oh and this answers our word-for-word transcript questions

• The standard White House practice for Presidential-level phone calls with world leaders is for the White House Situation Room to produce a word-for-word electronic transcript that memorializes the call. The transcript is typically then circulated to key White House officials to be transformed into a formal memorandum that is distributed as an eyes-only document, to the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, and Director of the CIA.
  • In this case, the official told me that such a transcript had indeed been produced and was being treated very sensitively, in hard copy only. Moreover, several additional senior White House officials listened to the entire phone call in an adjacent room in the Situation Room suite and they presumably took written notes on the call.

Apr 2019
America
so, the whistleblower's 2 page memo on the call itself is out

would love to know who the whistleblower's source is

was someone who was on the call, so that should narrow it down
It is still his word against the presidents. Given the history of three years of lies I trust the president. It is not even a contest.

Jul 2019
Georgia
It is still his word against the presidents. Given the history of three years of lies I trust the president. It is not even a contest.
where is your link to the whistleblower lying for 3 years?

all you guys who claim to know all about the whistleblower sure are being stingy with your super-duper inside info

Apr 2019
America
where is your link to the whistleblower lying for 3 years?

all you guys who claim to know all about the whistleblower sure are being stingy with your super-duper inside info
I am talking about Russia, Russia, and more Russia. Are you really that dense?