Understanding Gender Dysphoria and the Military

Mar 2019
Texas
I do not think many have caught onto what is happening with the new eo that requires people to serve as their birth certificate requires or to accept the diagnosis of having a mental condition.

Simply put is a person has a mental condition recognized by the doctors then they will have to accept treatment or be kicked out of the military under section 8 status.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
I do not think many have caught onto what is happening with the new eo that requires people to serve as their birth certificate requires or to accept the diagnosis of having a mental condition.

Simply put is a person has a mental condition recognized by the doctors then they will have to accept treatment or be kicked out of the military under section 8 status.
Sounds fair. We don't want any psychos playing with smart bombs and fully automatic weapons.

Mar 2019
Texas
Sounds fair. We don't want any psychos playing with smart bombs and fully automatic weapons.
Are you sure about that?

That is not how i remember things.

Such is a requirement as long as they can follow orders.

The same goes for police.

If you had said we do not want sexual deviants killing for the usa then i would have believed you.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Are you sure about that?

That is not how i remember things.

Such is a requirement as long as they can follow orders.

The same goes for police.

If you had said we do not want sexual deviants killing for the usa then i would have believed you.
Dude, people with mental conditions have a hard time following orders.

Mar 2019
Texas
Dude, people with mental conditions have a hard time following orders.
Yes that is what so many people are screaming about all the time that the military is just gone off the rails and the police do much violence against peeps.

Nevertheless i understand your point. However unless you can show evidence for such being the case with people focused in the op then you are not speaking about real concerns but just justifying the actions taken here.

Putting that to the side the rules are clear and have been for a long time on section 8 issues.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Yes that is what so many people are screaming about all the time that the military is just gone off the rails and the police do much violence against peeps.

Nevertheless i understand your point. However unless you can show evidence for such being the case with people focused in the op then you are not speaking about real concerns but just justifying the actions taken here.

Putting that to the side the rules are clear and have been for a long time on section 8 issues.
The mere fact you stated "mental condition" in the OP is all I need to convince me.

Now, can people with such conditions serve their country in other capacities? Sure. They can become administrators and other support personnel.

Mar 2019
Texas
The mere fact you stated "mental condition" in the OP is all I need to convince me.

Now, can people with such conditions serve their country in other capacities? Sure. They can become administrators and other support personnel.
Only if they undergo treatment and loose the diagnosis. Many will choose to get out.

Mar 2019
Texas
Those already in the service should by covered, but are you saying those who are not should be treated by the military?
I am saying that any that do not conform to the new policy will be discharged section 8. The choice is to either serve under what you are born as or accept a medical diagnosis that will lead to discharge without benefits if a person does not comply.

That is what is not being talked about.

It was a clever move.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
I am saying that any that do not conform to the new policy will be discharged section 8. The choice is to either serve under what you are born as or accept a medical diagnosis that will lead to discharge without benefits if a person does not comply.

That is what is not being talked about.

It was a clever move.
Section 8? Are you saying there is a stigma associated to mental illness in this country? OMG! That might explain why the LWLs are so reluctant to associate mass shootings with mental illness! Thank you for making a breakthrough in social understanding!!!!