Understanding Gender Dysphoria and the Military

Mar 2019
Texas
Then why are you doing it? Obviously you have some motivation which you are not revealing. Your choice, but it would explain why you are "debating" something of which you claim "i really do not care".
You just highlighted my motivation i stated then you claim i have motivation i am not revealing.

I will state again. It seemed to me to be odd that the media did not report that members would be forced out by signing this eo by the potus if they did not deny their actions as being "crazy".

Mar 2019
Texas
Correct. I guess we can tell who served and who only watched "MASH" on television. :)
That is 100% bullcrap lie.

You know jack crap about this and it is showing. You have had better days.

Section 8 was implemented from ww2 forward and was only dropped recently in favor of less harsh terminology. Everything about section 8 dis charges still exist but obama choose to lose the term.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Correct. I guess we can tell who served and who only watched "MASH" on television. :)

That is 100% bullcrap lie.

You know jack crap about this and it is showing. You have had better days.

Section 8 was implemented from ww2 forward and was only dropped recently in favor of less harsh terminology. Everything about section 8 dis charges still exist but obama choose to lose the term.
What's the lie? Specifics please. I'm asking for facts and actual quotes, not just emotional outbursts and hissyfits.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
History[edit]
The term Section 8 eventually came to mean any service member given such a discharge or behaving as if deserving such a discharge, as in the expression, "he's a Section 8". The term comes from Section VIII of the World War II-era United States Army Regulation 615-360, which provided for the discharge of those deemed unfit for military service.[2]
Section 8 discharge was often given to homosexuals, bisexuals, cross-dressers and transgender people as they were deemed mentally unfit to serve in the military. A Section 8 discharge often made it difficult for people to find work in civilian life and did not allow veterans benefits.[3]
Discharge under Section 8 is no longer practiced, as medical discharges for psychological/psychiatric reasons are now covered by a number of regulations. In the Army, such discharges are handled under the provisions of AR 635-200, Active Duty Enlisted Administrative Separations. Chapter 5, paragraph 13 governs the separation of personnel medically diagnosed with a personality disorder.[4]
In culture[edit]
Section 8 became a household phrase when used in the 1970s TV series M*A*S*H, in which the character Corporal Klinger was continually seeking one (until he eventually abandoned his efforts).[5] His preferred method of doing so was cross-dressing.[6][7] In the 2003 movie Basic, a DEA agent Tom Hardy (played by John Travolta) investigates a group of apparently insane mercenary Rangers turned drug dealers calling themselves Section 8.[citation needed]
wiki

This was widely used to discharge people from the military until recently.

Stop talking nonsense

20190414_180740.png

Apr 2016
Florida
The briefcase with the launch codes is referred to as "the football. The POTUS never touches it until his authorization for launch is needed, and is always carried by a military officer - it is protocol.

I'm aware of that please don't take all of my posts so literally.

The fact remains that Trump is a danger to the nation and the world due to his
erratic, psychotic behavior.